First Kiss Stolen

Ethan's POV

Ethan: "You only have one shot Vik just shoot."

We had all been running around the pitch, fucking around and trying to teach Vik how to kick a ball properly and play Football. He said he wanted to learn so he wouldn't feel so left out all the time but I couldn't blame him for feeling like that. When you are in a house with three other YouTubers that are mad about Football. It can be quite annoying.

Vik: "How many times have you all done this?"

Simon: "I've been playing for years, and so has JJ."

Josh: "Tobi and I played for years before I gave up playing properly and just played FIFA and had fun doing videos."

Harry: "Who cares Vik, the last thing You are going to do is hit that crossbar, and then we can go."

Vik: "If you are that annoyed with me then just leave, but I'm not going until I can hit it."

Harry: "You heard the man let's go."

Cameron: "Fuck off and leave him alone Harry, Just take your shot but aim Vik, try and judge how much power you will need, and try and pretend you are following an arc. Don't think of it as Football. Think of it as a game of numbers."

Vik: "Numbers, Right."

We stood in awe as we watched him take a few steps back and wait, a few seconds later he ran up and kicked the ball, it was a little hard personally but it still rose into the air and landed on top of the cross bar. Everyone started to cheer and celebrate though I had a feeling Harry was just happy to go home.

Cameron: "Congrats on your first Crossbar."

Vik: "Did you actually think that would work?"

Cameron: "No but I know you prefer numbers to sport, So I just made you think about it logically."

Vik: "I almost missed it."

Cameron: "Well you hit it, and I'm so proud of you."

I watched Vik run over to Cameron and throw his arms around him, allowing the taller man to lean down and kiss m. Those two were adorable but it also kind of hurt a little. One day I would like a guy to hold me like that, They say the first step is acc outing yourself. How am I supposed to do that when I feel like I need to hasten the process? Hell I can't even fucking tell the boys.

Harry: "You ok Behz?"

Harry my god you are a fucking saving grace right now.

Ethan: "Honestly no but I'll be right."

Harry: "Well Ithin, Tobi is heading back with the boys anyway for a video with Josh and Simon, want to grab some dinner and then head back home?"

Ethan: "That sounds fucking great."

I fell into a short stroll beside him while we walked back to his car, hopping in oh so gracefully before he started it up and drove.

Harry: "I do feel kind of bad for leaving them there."

Ethan: "I'm sure they will be fine, Cameron will likely take Vik and JJ while Tobi takes Josh and Simon, they have a video to talk about anyway."

Harry: "So where does that leave us?"

Good Fucking question you incredible little man.

Ethan: "I don't know. Food and then home I guess, I finished all of my videos early today so I might just relax and watch something."

Harry: "Oh, Yeah sounds great. I might do the same."

He sounded a little deflated and I felt bad for him, lately It was like the guys had been palming him off to do other sit, Cameron and Vik always showed him respect and wanted to do stuff with him but I know it still made Harry feel like crap.

Ethan: "I should be asking how you are."

Harry: "Hm? Oh I'm fine, I'm all good mate."

Ethan: "No you're not I can tell by the tone of your voice, you sound frustrated and annoyed."

Harry: "Maybe because I am."

Ethan: "Hey don't get frustrated with me just because I want to help you ok?"

Harry: "I'm not angry or frustrated with you it's fucking, Cameron and Vik. They look so happy together and while it's adorable as fuck. I can't help but feel slightly jealous you know?"

Ethan: "How do you mean Jealous?"

Harry: "I want someone to hold me like that. Anyone even I wouldn't care who."

Ethan: "So you like men as well?"

Harry: "Yeah maybe I don't fucking know anymore. It would be nice to fucking know what I wanted without being so unsure of myself."

Ethan: "Well what are you feeling like right now."

Harry: "Thanks for trying but I'm not about to have this conversation with you. You're my best friend Ethan, and those guys have just made me feel. Like shit lately. It's almost like they are trying to replace me with Cameron."

Ethan: "Oh Bog you know we wouldn't ever "Replace" you. If they ever thought about kicking you out I would quit and leave.  I would rather make it on my own than with those guys if they found it right to kick you out for no reason."

Harry drove the rest of the distance in silence, it was a little sad that someone like him would have to go through something like this, he was still young, he should be focusing on his career instead of his love life. As we pulled into some fast food place, I got out of the car and walked over to him.

Harry: "Ethan what do you want?"

I walked up to him and pulled him into my arms, giving him a proper hug, I felt his shocked reaction at first, but eventually he gave in and hugged me back.

Harry: "It's hard not having a simple hug every now and again."

Ethan: "Trust me, I know how you feel."

Harry: "You mean you're Bi as well?"

Ethan: "No I'm just straight up gay... and I thought that would be a lot harder to say somehow."

Before I could even finish the rest of my sentence,  I felt Harry lean in and cut me off, He held it there for a good three seconds Before he pulled away, smiling at me.

Harry: "Sorry I just..."

Ethan: "That was my first kiss... Harry you just stole my first kiss."

Harry: "Fuck Ethan I'm sorry, I've fucking killed myself now. They won't even let me near any of them now. What the fuck am I supposed to do."

I could hear the panic starting to set into his voice, We all knew he suffered from Panic and Anxiety attacks and it did hurt him sometimes, I quickly walked over and grabbed him, holding him close to me.

Ethan: "Harry relax please, Everything is fine, I just wasn't expecting it. I'm sorry if I freaked you out, I just didn't know what I was expecting."

Harry: "Was I?"

Ethan: "Were you what?"

Harry: "Was I even any good?"

Ethan: "I don't know, Maybe we should have dinner and then try again later while we watch a movie if you feel like cuddles later?"

Harry: "That, actually sounds incredible."

(Ok so this is only short because it's really late right now as of writing this and I'm super tired BUT. I've been writing the first chapter of my first PROPER ORIGINAL BOOK! I've done chapter one which introduces you to three of the Eight main characters and One character does appear but only briefly. While I have written the first chapter, I want you guys to tell me whether or not you want me to publish it as is right now, Or wait a few days, maybe a week I don't know, For me to finish the next couple of chapters introducing the other characters and the surrounding organisation involved? It's up to you guys. I will say though the only thing that isn't original in the book will be that the 8 main characters will be named after myself and 7 of my friends from my YouTube group. Aside from that some Pack and SideMen names will be included for example Lachlan, Simon and Joshua will be included as names of characters and a guy called Mitchell or Harry May be included as a possible love interest I don't know. So it's up to you guys what you want me to do? I will read any comments left in the morning when I wake up and decide on what you guys say as my friends are excited about it regardless.)