"Broken Trust"

Josh's POV

Well that just happened. Years down the drain and all because of one fucking guy. How the hell could this have happened. I even made sure it was impossible and yet Vikk still managed to fuck everything up.

Vikk: "Josh can you please open the fucking door. We need to talk about this."

Josh: "Stay the fuck away from me Vikk. I can't talk to you right now. Everything I had is gone because of you. Just. Leave me alone please?"

Vikk: "I'm not going anywhere Josh. I'm staying here until you let me in."

Josh: "Well I hope you have a blanket because your camping."

I felt tears start to sting my eyes after I ended my sentence. Why was it that after everything that happened. I couldn't have been the one to fuck up.What have I done to you Vikk that made you go and cheat on me?

Vikk's POV

Simon had already comedown and asked me what I had done. I told him the truth. What else was there to talk about? Josh didn't know though and that's what scared me. I know we both got drunk at the party last night. But I need him to talk to me.

Simon: "Wait so you were all drunk and kissed him and Josh was drunk as well. But he thinks you cheated?"

Vikk: "Yeah that sounds about right."

Simon: "He's fucking hopeless I swear to god. Alright hang on. I'll go talk to him."

Vikk: "I don't know if he will let you. Just let me keep trying alright. He might think I tried to "Convince" you that it happened that way. He isn't thinking straight."

Simon: "Well..."

Vikk: "Shut up Simon. If I need you I'll call for you."

Simon: "You sure man?"

Vikk: "Yeah I'm sure."

I couldn't drag him into our problems. He had enough shit to worry about with his girlfriend.I didn't want him to worry about us as well. That wouldn't be fair.He walked down the stairs, Leaving me out the front of Josh's doors.I didn't hear anything coming from inside which worried me.

Vikk: "Josh please. I'm begging you. Please let me in. Your being irrational about this. It'snot as bad as you think."

Josh: "You cheated on me."

Vikk: "Yeah I cheated on you. But you would do it to with the person I kissed."

I heard shuffling from the other side of the door. Before Josh opened it. I quickly pushed my way past and shut the door behind me.

Josh: "Why would you say that? And I didn't say you could come here."

Vikk: "I know what I said Josh. Just hear me out please."

Josh: "Why should I. You cheated on me Vikk. You can't just pull a miracle out of your ass."

Vikk: "Josh you don't understand Josh your the one I was "Cheating On.""

Josh: "Bullshit I would remember something like that."

Vikk: "Remember please.You were just as drunk if not worse then I was. I'm not making this up Josh please try to remember what happened."

Josh: "I'm not going to fall for your lies and tricks. You cheated on me."

Vikk: "Josh I am begging you. Please don't do this over something so stupid. I kissed you Josh. I love you so much. Being drunk doesn't change your behaviour it takes away your ability to make logical decisions you just move on instinct. And I'm telling you I kissed you. No one else. I wouldn't do anything with anyone else."

Josh: "Get out of my room."

Vikk: "Josh please."

Josh: "GET OUT VIKRAM!"

I flinched and jumped back when he yelled at me. He had never done that in all the time we were together.

He opened the door and grabbed the cuff of my shirt and threw me out of his room. I landed with a thud on my back. He threw me a bit hard though as I landed on the two fucking stupid stairs just outside his room. It killed my back but I knew nothing serious happened seeing as I was still able to move. Barely. It took me a while before I rolled myself over and half crawled back into my room. I pulled myself up onto my bed before letting out all the tears I had penned up. My back was starting to hurt now. I could feel it like pins and needles and it killed me. I looked above me to see Simon standing at my door.

Simon: "I'm going to assume it didn't go too well?"

Vikk: "He threw me out."

Simon: "Are you ok?"

Vikk: "No. He literally threw me out. Just like he thinks I threw out our relationship. He doesn't believe me Simon. And I feel like shit because I don't know what to do."

I let the tears fall from my eyes. This crushed me. I loved him so much. But nothing was going to change his mind. I knew that was it. What the fuck was I going to do. I can't give up on him. He knows that I never will. I've never fallen for anyone else in my life. How the fuck was I supposed to just live my life. How do people do that. It's not normal to just be able to throw someone away no matter what happened. Even if it was unforgivable you spent so much time with them. How can it just be turned off like a switch?

Vikk: "I love you Josh."