Impressing The Sidemen

Harry's POV

Today's the day. I finally get to tell the guys about Liz, the beautiful, incredible, amazing young woman that I can't help but fall for. We have been dating now for over a year, hell she fucking moved from Australia just to be here with me. I can't help but love the way she walks. The way her accent slowly started to adapt the British twang. Hell the fucking way she walked made me swoon, when I found out she played football. I was gone.

Liz: "Harry, I won't lie to you. I'm so fucking nervous."

Harry: "Think of it this way, if they don't like you, I'll leave the SideMen. That's how confident I am that they will like you."

Liz: "Even if they didn't like me. I'm not letting you leave the SideMen. That would be the stupidest decision you have ever made. And believe me, we have both made some really weird decisions during our relationship."

Harry: "Like you moving from fucking Australia."

Liz: "I needed to get out of there. There are literally no jobs down where I lived. And since moving here, I have the best job, a loving boyfriend and I'm sure his friends are going to tear me apart."

Harry: "For fuck sake I thought you were going to be sentimental there but nope. You killed it."

Liz: "You love it when I do. I have my sneakers on now, because I do not want to have to change my shoes again, I am way too lazy for that. Water bottle just in case, I'm all ready to go."

Harry: "Purse?"

Liz: "Left it near the door when I went to grab breakfast. Are you ready? Got all your equipment?"

Harry: "Already stored in the car waiting to go. Are you ready?"

Liz: "To leave and play kick your ass simulator or to meet your friends?"

Harry: "First of all, you won't beat us. And secondly, yeah to meet them?"

Liz: "As ready as I'll ever be I guess."

I walked up over to her as she went to leave and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her on the cheek as she fell a little backwards into me. She giggled a little before turning to wrap her arms around me.

Harry: "I love you."

Liz: "I love you too Bog."

Time Skip

I noticed her getting nervous but at the same time, she was also really excited. I guess meeting the SideMen would do that. I know she didn't really care about our social status, which is one thing that made me fall for her even more. Yeah some of the rumours got to her, and some of the comments hit her hard, but she was resilient. She knew I would never do anything to hurt her and after a while, she just started laughing at them.

Harry: "We are here, you ready?"

Liz: "Yeah lets go."

She hopped out of the car and smiled at me before walking down the pitch to the boys. I noticed 7 of them standing around waiting. Who was the last one?

Simon: "Hey sorry we had already booked half of the pitch for some videos."

Liz: "I'm aware, Harry did you tell them I was coming?"

Harry: "Uh, no not really."

Josh: "So you are?"

Liz: "Names Liz. Nice to meet you all, except your friend their JJ. What's your name mate?"

I noticed him hiding behind JJ. Making him shiver a little.

JJ: "Baby steps mate."

????: "Michael."