It's Real

Vik's POV

It's been three years now and not a single person has managed to find out, I don't know how but Josh and the boys knew, But The Pack, Our friends and not a single fan knew about it.

JJ: "Vik, you ok?"

Vik: "Hm? Oh yeah, I'm fine."

I turned my chair to face him as he lay down in my bed, the beautiful, Glorious beast of a man, beast of a boyfriend, My boyfriend. God it felt so good to say that.

JJ: "You right there mate? Checking me out?"

Vik: "I'm not going to lie, It feels good being able to look at you, Hold you, Touch you when we are home. And yet I can't seem to wait every time we are apart, to just run into your arms every time you come home."

JJ: "You are way too adorable for your own good, You know that?"

Vik: "You have told me quite a few times yes. The only thing better than that is when I get to cuddle."

JJ: "Well then finish editing your video and we can cuddle."

Vik: "Don't make me rush, You know I will."

JJ: "But what if I want cuddles now?"

Vik: "I haven't even uploaded yet because all you want is cuddles. This is still our job."

JJ: "I know, I know... I might go ask Josh if he wants to record something. Oh yeah, Don't go on Twitter."

Vik: "What why?"

JJ: "Just promise me baby, Please?"

Vik: "You know I can't avoid it, I might as well check it now while you are here."

JJ: "You have to edit."

Vik: "What don't you want me to see?"

JJ: "Just... I'm sorry Vik."

I watched him get up and lean over my chair towards me, Kissing my forehead lightly before he exited the room. He only did that if something went down or something happened that he was scared to see me react to. As he left my room, I quickly opened up Chrome and logged into Twitter, Before gasping with the first image I saw. JJ had his arms around me and I look so sad, My head resting on his chest, then the next image with us looking at each other. The third image with my lips planted firmly on his. And the caption was just the person freaking out. I kept scrolling through with tones of people agreeing that it could be real, that the images didn't lie. A lot of people claiming photoshop thank god, I kept going before seeing even Michael and Jay Retweeting saying how cute it would be if it was real. Lachlan and Preston were in denial as well but Rob, Mitch and Jerome fueled the fandom. I kept scrolling and pulled a book out of my desk draw. Writing two lists, people who thought it was true and people who thought it was fake.

Fake

Michael
Jay
Lachlan
Preston
Sidemen (Duh)
Jessie
Sarah
Chip
Emily

Real

Rob
Kaila (How the hell did... Fucking Josh)
Landon
Mitch
Jerome
Cal
Cal (Ass holes)
Jon
Pete
Matt
Mathew

God damn it was like a war on Twitter... KStar trending like mad, Number one worldwide. It was insane just how many people were talking about it. Even a few of JJ's friends were tweeting it out and promoting it as a thing to help them sell more albums... I mean he's shit so he wouldn't get many sales anyway but hey sure why not. I had to think about this carefully. If I say anything, people will analyze the shit out of every single word, the way I phrase it, the way I mean it. Everything will be picked apart. Can I even say anything, Even if I say absolutely nothing they will think I'm either confirming nor denying it. I eventually, after five minutes, picked myself up from my chair and headed over to Josh's room. Hearing the two of them talk.

JJ: "I want to confirm it, so badly. To be able to go outside and hold his hand, It hurts you know? Yeah I get to see him at anytime around here. I get to hold him close but I want to be able to hold his hand, put my arms around him or just kiss him outside. And not have to worry about whether he is happy, whether he is ok because I know that when are public. He won't need to worry about keeping everything a secret. He was having such a horrible day. How could I not just hold him?"

Josh: "I mean it could be worse, It could have been a video. You can't photoshop and entire video. I mean you could but by the time it was done, even a thirty second video would take over a year to pull apart frame by frame."

JJ: "Yeah I know but I love him so much. He makes me so happy and I just feel like I'm not good enough you know? Like maybe he isn't comfortable being with me outside. You don't think..."

Josh: "JJ you are a fucking idiot if you think he is involved with someone else don't even try to fucking bring that shit in here."

JJ: "Well look at you and Kaila, You guys can be so happy on your own. Jay and Michael have been out for years. But Vik and I we just..."

Josh: "Have you actually spoken to Vik yet?"

JJ: "I'm scared."

Josh: "Why are you scared? JJ we know you. You're not usually afraid of anything."

JJ: "I'm scared when it involves my boyfriend ok? I love him to death but I'm so scared."

I backed away from the door, Writing a quick message. I knew what I had to do. I quickly opened up Twitter and I kept seeing the images, Over and over. He made me so happy, and now after hearing him talk about it, You can see the hurt and uneasiness on his face when he holds me in the second image. I didn't want him to think that I don't love him enough, or trust him enough, I'm just scared. But maybe hat leap of faith is what I need.

Vik: "Simon, Can you help me please?"

I watched as Simon opened the door looking a little bit disheveled.

Vik: "Was I interrupting something?"

Simon: "No just a heated game of FIFA what's up?"

I looked down at my phone, seeing the message left in my Twitter post box. I handed him my phone as I looked at him. Simon took my phone and read the small and short message I had written, Gasping audibly.

Simon: "Are you sure?"

Vik: "Two years, I need to right?"

Simon: "Mate you don't need to do anything. You should only do what makes you happy."

Vik: "He makes me happy, All the time."

Simon: "Are you absolutely certain?"

Vik: "Yeah, Please."

I watched as he pressed send, I could hear the ding from his phone telling me he had me on alerts which I thought was adorable.

Simon: "Are you ok?"

Vik: "Yeah, I'll be fine right?"

Vikkstar123: "It's real. But I'm scared. Don't hurt me please."

Simon: "Why those words?"

Vik: "I'm just scared."

Simon: "People will think he abuses you?"

Vik: "When I'm ready, I'll do a video. Until then, we will just wait and see."

Within minutes of me going back to my room, My phone was dead silent before I got a message from Jay which was rare as I don't really talk to him.

Jay: "First off It's Michael, Jay is having a shower. Secondly I know one of the guys would have said something but there is a new hashtag going around, well two actually. One for SaveVik and the other is #JJail. Vik I know you probably are just worried but you are going to have to sort this out somehow and quick."

Vik: "I don't know what to do."

Jay: "You're going to have to make a video about it, Just be honest and say the wording was a mistake, You were scared and didn't know what to say. Come on man you only get this opportunity to come out once, Don't open the floodgates for abuse over something like this. It's not worth it."

Vik: "Yeah, Thanks."