Let Me Hold You Princess

JJ's POV

(I'm actually kind of surprised I haven't done a JJ story, in my defence I don't think I've done a Tobi or Wtahn one either. No specific reason other than I don't want their channels but hey I'm going to try something new... Also just remembered I did a JJ and Preston one shot. I'm going to leave that in.)

I watched as the younger man had come in, lugging his suitcase in his hands as he looked around at the house in wonderment. The smile on his face was way too bright and I loved it.

Vick: "So what do you think?"

Lachlan: "this place looks incredible."

JJ: "I'm glad you like it."

He looked at me and blushed slightly causing me to start to smile to myself. Everyone knew about the crush I have on him. He's just... Different, the total and complete opposite to me but maybe that's why I feel so drawn to him?

Vik: "Anyway for tonight your going to have to stay with JJ. He's the only one who has done all of his videos so we are going to be up really late. Lewis has to bring over the spare mattress tomorrow sorry Lachy."

Lachlan: "It's fine. HEY SIMON, HEY JOSH!"

Josh: "SUP STICK FIGURE."

Simon: "SUP LANKY!"

Lachlan: "That one hurt coming from him."

JJ: "I'll be right back."

He feigned being hurt when Simon yelled out Lanky. He took it as a joke but Simon could have been nicer I guess. I was about to walk away before Vik grabbed my arm, how a small person half my size had such a tight grip I don't think I could ever figure out.

Vik's: "Be right back Lachy sorry."

Lachlan: "All good man, where is your toilet sorry?"

Vik's: "Up those stairs and second door on the left."

Lachlan: "Thanks."

As we watched him walk off, Vik tossed me lightly against the wall, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

JJ: "Never would have guessed little Vikky has some strength."

Vik: "There is a lot you don't know. For example I know your already acting on Lachlan, I'll tell you this ok he is Bi. I'll let you have that but that is no invitation. Got it JJ? He's here for a month. Just be nice."

JJ: "It's fine Vik, I know what to do and what not to do. I promise I won't be over bearing or make it uncomfortable for him."

Vik: "You promise?"

JJ: "I promise. If I start acting on it and it's obvious, tell me and I'll go see my parents for a little bit, or I might ask Ethan to stay with him for a day or so."

Vik: "This is your home too you know that right?"

JJ: "I know but I really like him, I just don't want to make him uncomfortable."

Lachlan: "Hey."

We turned to see the Giant Australian standing in the hall way with his bag in his hands. He rubbed his eye and yawned once and God damn he was adorable. His hair flopped in front of him and I swear I could have pushed it out of his eyes and pulled him Close and just...

Vik: "JJ!"

JJ: "What?"

Lachlan: "Can you show me to your room please? I'm really tired and need to crash. I might fly a lot but I'm fucking shattered mate."

JJ: "Yeah sorry. I'll grab your bag for you."

Lachlan: "It's fine."

I ignored what he said and grabbed his bag in my hand as I walked up the stairs to my room with Lachlan in tow. As we made it to my room I looked back at him and noticed his eyes starting to droop.

JJ: "Mate did you even get any sleep on the plane."

He looked at me and tried to smile but dropped it.

Lachlan: "Honestly no, it was so fucking bad with one fucking screaming kid I could hear from economy and I just wanted to open a window and throw it the fuck out."

JJ: "Bit savage don't you think?"

Lachlan: "They can make another one I was fucking done."

I put his bag against the wall and moved closer towards him, he didn't even object when I picked him up and held him in my arms as I made my way to my room, he just laughed to himself as we walked.

Lachlan: "Can you put me down?"

JJ: "Nope, your tired and should be in bed."

Lachlan: "Mumma JJ?"

JJ: "Only for you."

I Let out a sigh before speaking, I felt him tense slightly and I knew I had done the wrong thing. I might need to message Ethan a lot sooner than I thought. As I made my way to my room, I placed him gently onto my bed before heading back out into the hallway and picking up his bag. Bringing it in with me. I looked to see him stretching himself out on my bed and I can't lie. I kind of wish he didn't have to move into his own room but I guess that's what happens when you have guests. They get their own bed.

Lachlan: "So how come you finished so early?"

JJ: "Oh I had some business to take care of. Schedules and dates to organise as well as other things like organising a time to sign some albums."

Lachlan: "I'll trade you one of my Lachlan shirts for an album?"

JJ: "Make it the one your wearing now and we have a deal."

Even in his sleep like state, I could see the sly grin on his face as he realised what I said. I couldn't help but mentally slap myself. That was such a cringe worthy yet smooth as fuck pick up line.

Lachlan: "I'm sorry did you just hit on me?"

JJ: "Don't know what your talking about."

Where the fuck was this confidence coming from? Just a few moments ago I was reduced to an internal rambling mess just at the look of him yawning.

Lachlan: "Deal."

I watched him stand up and step off the bed before he walked over to me sitting in my chair. I turned myself to see him properly but not before he moved himself onto my lap, I could feel myself growing but I hoped and begged he wouldn't notice.

Lachlan: "I'll take your deal on one condition JJ."

JJ: "Uh fuck, um, yeah wh-what's that?"

He put his arms around the back of my neck, pulling himself close to me before he kissed me. He actually kissed me and holy fuck, his body was relaxed, his lips were so soft on my own, bit dry but what do you expect from someone who just got off a 20 hour flight. As he kissed me he grabbed my hands and placed them on his hips. I was in fucking heaven but all good things come to an end as he pulled away from me.

Lachlan: "The condition being that you take it off me."

I was shocked alone from the fucking kiss. He smiled and laughed at me as he got up off me and moved back over to the bed, before he took a seat however, he pulled his shirt off and threw it over to me. He turned around and I could clearly see his tone body, he still looked like he had a little bit of meat to him and that's what I loved. He wasn't like Simon who had faint outlines of abs, he was smooth but you could see he had some meat to him and he wasn't just skin and bones.

JJ: "Remind me to never tell Simon to call you lanky again."

Lachlan: "Deal. But right now baby I'm really tired and in a new house, I'm a little cold and I've never been here before. I need someone to hold me so I don't get scared."

JJ: "Oh princess let me hold you. Nothing will ever hurt you when I'm around baby."