Book Collab?

I know i said i would stop doing these but this time. I actually have some really good news that will make you guys happier than Josh getting A DR Pepper or Preston getting Free Coffee.

Now first things first... I'M NO LONGER A TEENAGER ANYMORE!
Over the past 4 days or so i took time off to celebrate turning 20 with my friends. I'm no longer a teenager and this feels weird to me. Hell rhe only Youtubers I've written about here that are younger then I am is Landon, Harry and I'm not sure did I write about Mitch (Lachlan's brother) i can't remember.

Update 2
I have been re reading my old stories. (All in the past is still my favourite fucking book holy shit me and my friends are great and i love it) and I've made a decision. In my more popular book Jumping ship. Which was based off of the one shot. I am still re reading it but I've been thinking. Normally at this point i would say HEY GK READ IT IT'S GOOD. But i don't like how i wrote the ending. Anyone who has read it will know what i mean. And TBNRkatniss will know as well as i spoke to her on Twitter but i really don't like how it ended. Im going to spoil original ending so skip ahead now. But i don't like having the chapter where Vik shoots at Michael and kidnaps Simon, Lachlan and Jay. And then proceeds to, over the next chapters till the end, kill off pack and Sidemen boys as well as Freya, Jess, and three to four original characters. I don't like it and so i want to change it. Which means Jumping ship will be redone. Now this will affect you guys in two ways. One it's a different ending so i may be straight up Deleting the chapters I don't like and simply Re Writing. Causing anyone who has it saved. To start recieving updates again. I really don't like how i ended it and i want to re work it. This affects you guys in another way, and that is that the story, with my new direction in mind, will be longer, more fluff and love, ABSOLUTELY NO DEATH UNLESS IT SUITS THE STORY! And lastly that it will be a lot better written. So im sorry for those who have read it but i need to re write it. Having everyone just suddenly start dying out of no where makes no sense when the start leading up to it is fucking adorable. With secrets and plot elements just getting thrown out the window with people dying. So i will start Re Writing that over the next few days.

Update 3
My MiniMinter FanFiction will be updated each day still hopefully. With a One shot either every second day, or every so often. I feel bad about the one shots because i have so many ideas it is actually insane. But the problem with that is i can't type it all up, plus do MiniMinter, plus now Jumping ship AND Stream at the same time every day. If i was getting paid to do this. I wouldn't need to be given shifts at work which would be great because i could focus on you guys. But until i could eventually turn this or streaming into a sustainable job. i'm kind of screwed right now with uploads.

Update 4
So this sort of ties in with streaming but i really liked my last one shot that i wrote about the boys going into a virtual version of the popular game that the SideMen play called Dead By Daylight. So question to you guys. Are you even remotely interested in perhaps seeing the boys, both the Sidemen, The Pack and their friends. Inside popular video games?
These can include Minecraft, GTA, Final Fantasy and other JRPG games, Skyrim, Golf, Town Of Salem, ETC.

My question to you is do you guys want me to create a New one shot book devoted specifically for Gaming one shots involving the boys? Or upload them to this book and wait till it reaches it's limits and THEN start a new book?

Update 5
I want to write a book with someone. I want to focus on the typing as I'm pretty particular as to how i write. But when i say j want to write a book with someone. I mean i want to sit down with you, talk to you actively about the story, characters, any originals being ourselves or readers who may be interested, the plot and how it pans out etc. I feel like I'm confident now in my ability to write with someone and that makes me happy. I obviously have people that I really want to work with on a story but i want to open to everyone. This won't be till AFTER MiniMinter fanfiction is complete and at least started before my Jumping Ship Remaster. But i want to work with someone so if your curious at all or interested? Let me know.

Update 6
I WILL GO BACK TO SEMI REGULARLY UPLOADING ONE SHOTS I PROMISE!

That's all for now. I just wanted to say hip hip hooray and that I will be back. If i need to I will take a day off streaming to just write but if not. Jump into the stream which I will Shamelessly plug as I won't lie. A few one shot ideas have come from viewers in there. I even have my friend David and I talking about the Sidemen sometimes and uh. He doesn't like the idea of poor Vik being the bottom bitch all the time. So i may have to write a more dominant Vik eventually.

OH I FORGOT

YOU GUYS LOVED my Pot of gold book with my Irish friend David meeting the Sidemen. Well I do have a Part two where it will be David and I meeting the Pack. So another comedy one shot will be coming using jokes that we have said in my streams. So be ready to piss yourself. If you liked pot of gold. You are not ready for the jokes he had made towards the Minecrafters. They are golden.

www.Twitch.Tv/Mickyj789

Ok that is all. Shameless plug i know but i do regularly end up talking about a lot of stuff and my friends and I are fucking hilarious. That's all from me for tonight and I will see you all tomorrow with a new One shot. PROMISE!