Are You Sure? (Smut)

Nick's POV

I had a twin brother? This is different, this changes everything. I need to go home.

Nick: "Jerome... I have to go home."

Jerome: "What do you mean you have to go home?"

Nick: "I have to go home. Jerome I have a twin brother, And I need to check on the home, I need to make sure the kids are ok. I need to meet my brother. I uh..."

Jerome: "Nick calm down. We can go home eventually I promise. And we can go to Brisbane first. No matter what, these guys are your biological family. We have to go see them first and we can take Lachlan with us ok? I mean he has to come. And I don't think he would leave you on your own?"

Lachlan: "No fucking way would I leave you by yourself."

Josh: "Lachlan?"

Lachlan: "I know Josh. Just give it time."

Nick: "When can we go home?"

Simon: "Well we have a few things coming up at the moment. The book tour, another SideMen match. We still have a bit to go."

JJ: "I can come with you guys you know that right?"

Nick: "No."

Vik: "What why?"

Nick: "I remember in Canada. Not long after Rob adopted me, Lachlan was telling us that his family wasn't happy."

Lachlan: "No that was in Texas, we were talking about whether I should bring you home so you can meet your biological parents. But we decided that if we were that we would leave Rob here because they had messaged me saying they weren't happy about the fact of someone else adopting their child. Even though it didn't really matter."

JJ: "So why don't you want me to come with you?"

Nick: "It's not that I don't want you to come, It's just going to be funny that after everything that has happened. I'd have to told them that I was adopted, with your signatures on the paper, by a very British young man and not Rob. Who I assume Lachlan, that your family has met before?"

Lachlan: "A couple of times yeah."

Jerome: "I don't know what we are going to do. But with the SideMen here having so much going on, if anyone is going to go anywhere or do anything, It will probably be yourself, me and Lachlan. The three of us are still relatively new to England so it won't be that hard of a change if we decide to visit Australia. And I know I've always wanted to go there as well. It's not that I don't trust anyone else. I just want to make sure that you're always going to have someone to hold onto."

As he said this he leaned down and wrapped his arms around my body, holding onto me tightly as he tried to get his point across. He kissed the top of my head as I leaned back and into his body.

Nick: "What time is it?"

Jerome: "It's still early. You ok?"

Nick: "Yeah just. Want to get a video done so I can go for a walk later. Get out of the house."

Jerome: "How about we go and record a video together and then we can go for lunch or something?"

Nick: "Yeah ok, good luck finding a house guys. I like this one."

I pointed to a home on one of the pages before standing myself up and walking upstairs to my room, or our room I should say. I've known Jerome for close to what? Five months now. Maybe longer, I don't remember. And yet every time we have spent time together it has never ended well. One of us has always been upset in some way or another. So why did he want to come with me and Lachlan? I mean sure we can handle whatever this was on our own but still.