Glick - missing - pt 2

*months later*

Your POV:
Anthony comes around most days and helps out with Reggie. We all grew close, really close actually. It was a new day and I was getting things ready for school. "Mummy?" Reggie called walking into the kitchen. He was all ready for the day. "Yes?" I replied. "Will you be seeing Anthony again?" He asked. I smiled. "I mean yeah possibly. Why?" I asked. Reggie came over and hugged me. "Well I like him. He's a good guy." He smiled before walking off. My heart melted. I took him to school then headed home to clean up the house before I saw Anthony for lunch.

- - - -

It was Anthony's lunch break and were meeting for lunch. "Hey." He smiled pulling me in for a hug. We shared a hug before walking around. We walked into a small cafe for lunch. We ordered our food and then began chatting. "So Reggie asked if I was seeing you again." I told him as I took a sip of my drink. "Did he now?" He asked with a smirk and raising his eyebrows. I nodded. "He really likes you." I smiled. "That's good." He smiled and I agreed. At least my kid likes the guy. That's what means the most to me. If they get along then I'm fine with it. Time passed (a few months) and Anthony asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes of course.

Anthony's POV:
I remember the time when we had a chat about me being a dad to Reggie.

*flashback*

Y/n came around mine after she took Reggie to school that day. "Anthony?" Y/n called. I walked out of my bedroom and over to her. We sat down at the table together. "Yes babe." I smiled at her as we sat across from one another. "I've been meaning to ask you this for a while, Are you sure about being a father figure to Reggie now that we're dating? You're going to be taking on a big role and Reggie is counting on you in away." I asked fiddling with my fingers. "If I wasn't y/n I wouldn't of asked you to be my girlfriend." I told her placing her hand in mine. She smiled. "Thank you." She said. "No problem." I told her. Of course I'm ready for this journey. I'm excited.

*end of chat*

Time went on and now y/n and I have been together for nearly a year now. The three of us were at mine for to day. "Anthony?" Reggie asked as he walked into the living room. "Yes Reg." I smiled. "My mummy loves you a lot and you've loved one another for a long long time now. I was wondering, can I call you dad now." Reggie asked. I looked over at y/n and we both stared at one another with wide eyes. "Yes. I mean if you want too." I replied. He smiled. "Good because I want you to be my dad." Reggie said hugging me. The best moment of my life.

Your POV:
Anthony and I have officially been dating for a year. We've moved in together as well. It's a big commitment. The say soon came to an end. We both got in bed and faced one another. "Thank you." I smiled looking at him. "Always here for you." He said tucking some hair behind my ear. "I love you." He said making me smile at him. "I love you too." I replied resting my head on his chest. The two of us soon drifted off to sleep.

A/n: 10 parts left 😩😂