Harrison - spark

Requested by @HayleeBrandt

Haylee's POV:
4 years I've been gone. 4 years. Now I'm heading back. I went to America for college to play soccer (football). I had a boyfriend. A boy who I loved dearly. We broke up the day before I left for America.

*flashback*

I had to speak to Harrison before I left. Harrison was meeting me at the tower then we walked around bondi for a little while we talked. We found a beach sitting down on it. I had to tell him somehow. "Harrison in moving to America." I told him. He shifted in his seat. "How long will you be there for?" He asked. "I'm not sure. Maybe 4 years. Maybe longer." I explained. "We can work around this. We can still be together Haylee." He told me. I sighed. "I'm not sure Harrison." I said fiddling with my fingers. "When are you leaving?" He asked. "Tomorrow." I said which made him change his facial expression. "I'm sorry Harrison but we have to break up. I don't think I'll be able to have a long distance relationship when I'm busy 24/7. I'm sorry." I explained. He sighed. "I know it's hard but hopefully when you come back we'll meet again and talk about it." He said. I nodded my head. We shared a hugged. The last hug in 4 years.

*end of flashback*

My team arrived in Australia. It's so good to be back. I've missed it here. It was a new day and we all headed down to the beach for a day of fun and a small game.

A/n: I know you're not supposed to play ball games on the beach but as it's an imagine...

There was only a small group of us playing the ball game. I kicked the ball back and forth to my friends as we played. We played a small game before stopping. Some of my friends began pointing behind me.

Jesse's POV:
They turned around to face us. We all walked over to them and began a conversation. I stood by Haylee. "Haylee meet my work mates." I began. "Hi." I smiled shyly. "This is Chappo, Whippet, Maxi, Deano, Reidy and you obviously know Harrison." I told her. She smiled. "Nice to meet you all I'm Jesse's sister Haylee." She said to them. They all said hi. "You guys are incredible. I wish you the best for your team." Whippet said to the team. They thanked us all. Haylee walked towards me. "It's been the best 4 years I could've imagined out there. I enjoyed myself and made some good friends." Haylee told me. I smiled at her.

Haylee's POV:
We turned around and saw a few of the lifeguards standing there. Jesse my big brother was standing there with a smile. We had a small chat about things. "Jesse?" I asked. "So good to have you back." He said as we shared a hug. "Glad to be back." I smiled noticing Harrison was looking at me. We smiled. "I'll be right back." I said to them all. I walked over to Harrison and we walked up the beach. "So you back for good?" He asked. I smiled. "For now I am." I said. The two of us walked and talked until we found a bench sitting down on it. "Can we start again?" Harrison asked. "I would love too." I replied as Harrison smiled. We leaned in a kissed for the first time in 4 years. The spark was still there.

A/n: hope you like this and thank you for requesting!