Mouse - perfect

Your POV:
My phone went off making me wonder who it could be. I went over seeing it was Mouse, my boyfriend.

Mouse 💕
Hey baby can you come to the beach between 6:30pm and 7:00pm please. Love you!

I smiled sending one back.

Y/n
Of course! Love you too!

I placed my phone down and carried on with my day wondering what it could be about. I have a rough idea.

- - - -

6:30pm came around fast. I put my shoes on and headed down to the beach. It was about a 10 minute walk down there so I had plenty of time. As I approached Mouse was standing there by the tower for me. We smiled when spotting one another. "Hey sweetie." He said hugging me. "Hey." I smiled as we hugged. "I know our anniversary is coming up and we're obviously going to be away for it but I made something special for you as an early gift." He told me as we held hands walking onto the beach. "Aw babe you didn't have too." I said snuggling into his arm. He took my hand leading me to two chairs. "For my lady." He smiled helping me in my chair. He sat next to me. "I just want to say I filmed this all." He smiled. Mouse pressed play on the video.

The screen turned on and it began to play. "Hey y/n it's me Michael aka Mouse. Well you know that anyways but I wanted to make this video for you. Hope you enjoy." He said into the camera. I turned to him and smiled squeezing his hand.

(M: Mouse)

M: what's one thing you like about y/n?
Hoppo: I love how courageous she is. She's inspiring to so many of us here down at bondi and I wouldn't wish for anyone else!

M: what do you like the most about y/n?
Jethro: aw mate you've got me on this one! I love her bubbly personality and her sarcasm as this tower would be boring without her.

M: it's our 4 year anniversary coming up... we've been through a lot. What's one thing you would say to y/n?
Deano: she's incredible! You're both incredible especially what you've both been through! Keep going girl! You're strong and you have the whole lifeguard team right behind you!

M: what were your first thoughts on finding out about y/n and I?
Jackson: we all knew it would happen sometime soon. You guys are inseparable. It's cute.

M: what do you think about y/n and I?
Dylan: you two are the picture perfect couple here. When you get married sure to invite me and my other half. *both laugh*

M: Harries? What was your reaction to y/n and I saying we were dating?
Harries: young love. You two. All I can say is young love.

Mouse and I turned to one another when there was another clip. "I didn't know about this part." He told me. Ooo ok. It began to play.

All lifeguards: happy 4 year anniversary Mouse and Y/n. Without you both I don't know what we would do with ourselves. Now go on that well deserved holiday the both of you and get off the beach it's closing time and we wanna go home!

We both laughed. I turned to Mouse with tears in my eyes. "Babe?" I sobbed wiping them away. "Aww baby." He said wrapping his arms around me. "That was so sweet of you." I said resting my head on his shoulder. "What do you say we get out of here and head to the airport?" He suggested. "Let's go!" I exclaimed as we both jumped up. We began to walk up the stairs when they all started to pile out of the tower. "Wooo!" They all exclaimed. They all wished us the best and we headed to the car (which mouse took this morning). "What about our stuff?" I asked. "Already in the car my love." He told me as we got in. This is going to be a trip I remember.

A/n: I had this idea then as I began to write it it went down hill 🤣