Max A - fed up

Your POV:
I instantly knew today was going to be a busy day. I arrived at the beach at 9am as that's when I started and it was already pack. Well to be honest what do you expect for the most famous beach.

Max and I were in the buggy together right in front of the tower near enough. You get people who listen and people who don't. One guy was stuck. I paddled out to him. "Get on and face this way." I said pointing in the direction for him to face. We got back to shore soon enough. "Swim between the red and yellow flags please!" I told the guys that walked out of the water. He nodded his head and went laughing off with his mates. That bothered me a lot.

I placed the board back in the rack and took a seat in the buggy. "That's annoyed me slightly." I mumbled. "You get ones who do that. Just brush it off and forget about it." Max told me. I sighed. "Yep." I mumbled and got back to looking around. "Swim between the red and yellow flags please!" Max said to some other people who walked out of the water.

Later on someone else got "stuck" but surely their feet would touch the floor being that far in. I paddled out to them again even though Max tried to get them in. Clearly they didn't listen so I had to go out and get them. I approached the guy and he held on as we got back to shore. "Swim between the red and yellow flags please!" I said hopefully for the final time. It was one of the people I saved earlier. They laughed it off again.

I ignored it and carried on with the job. I love this job don't get me wrong it's just the people who don't listen get on my nerves. "Swim between the red and yellow flags please." I told some more people. Max and I did our last check before two other took over so we headed up to the tower.

I walked into the tower and sighed. A few of the guys turned and looked at me. "What's up?" Max asked. I took a seat. "No one listens on this beach. You tell them once and they 'take it in' then you see them again and you say it again but clearly they don't listen." I exclaimed a little frustrated. "Welcome to a busy day at bondi." Jethro said patting my back as he left the tower.

I sighed. "Take a deep breath and let it go. You'll get used to this." Max said as he gave me a side hug. "I just never expected it really." I told him. "I know but it's part of the job. You get ones who do and ones who don't. But the ones who don't, end up in worse situations in the end as they just never listened." He said. I smiled slightly. "I'll get used to it." I mentioned and just looked through the binoculars.