Harrison - jealous of her

Requested by @Chelseame2

Giulia's POV:
Harrison and I have been together for nearly a year now. Our relationship is going strong. We walked hand in hand towards the tower. The two of us stopped outside of the pavilion before heading in. I kissed his lips making him kiss back. We pulled back. "I love you." I said looking up at him. He smiled at me. "I love you too baby girl." He replied making me blush. We walked into the locker rooms placing our bags down for the day.

Harrison was in the rhino with Luke for the day down at south end and I was on tower duty. Three girls approached him which got me curious. I looked out the window immediately knowing what they were doing. I collected my radio and walked out of the tower seeing about 3 girls around him.

One of them was hitting on him. The girl in the middle. She placed her hand on his shoulder making my blood boil. I must admit I do get jealous when girls do that or just even speak to him. I know I shouldn't but I do control it here and there but today wasn't that day. I wanted to go over there and kiss him to show them he's mine but no I didn't have the courage too.

Harrison's POV:
I was standing by the rhino on look out when I noticed three girls came walking over to me. They probably lost something. "Hey handsome." The one in the middle said. I didn't know what to say. "Shy are we?" She asked laughing afterwards. "No." I replied. She smiled. Her hand touched my shoulder and I brushed it off. "Please don't touch me." I told her. "You like it really." She smirked. I shocked my head. "Hannah don't." One of the girls told her. "Sorry girls but I've got a job to do." I replied as I ran with my board into the water.

10 minutes later the three girls didn't move. I returned (without my shirt on). I had my shirt in my hands. Hannah kept looking me up and down which made me feel uncomfortable. "How about a drink sometime? Just you and me?" She asked. "Um no sorry." I replied scratching the back of my neck. She huffed. Her friends were smirking. "Fine. Your loss." She replied. I smiled waving them goodbye. I turned around seeing Giulia standing there with her arms crossed. I could tell she was jealous. "Giulia?" I asked. "What!" She replied in a grumpy tone. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing." She said. "Well there clearly is?" I told her. She sighed. "I hated seeing those three girls hit on you Harrison. I wanted to come over there to show them that you're mine but I didn't have the courage too so I waited and jealousy took over." She explained. I smiled. "Aww my baby was jealous." I said making her not so happy. "It's not funny." She wined. "It's cute." I said wrapping my arms around her. In the corner of my eye I could see the three girls looking over at us.

Giulia rested her head on my chest. She pulled back looking up at me. I smiled down at her leaning in slowly. Our lips touched sharing a kiss. "I love you and only you Giulia. I said no to the girl because you're the only one that makes me happy babe. I love you so much." I told her making her smile so much. The three girls left. "Thank you Harrison. I love you so much too." She replied as we both smiled. We finished our shifts and went hike spending the night in one another's arms.

A/n: hope you like this and thank you for requesting!