Whippet - santa - pt 2

Your POV:
I opened the door seeing my husband and my 5 year old twins running after him. Ryan was running around the living room with them running after him. They looked like they were having a lot of fun. "What's going on here?" I asked placing my bag down. "Daddy was chasing us as we were playing hide and seek." Nathan chuckled. "Did you have a good day with Daddy?" I asked looking at Ryan. He smiled. ""Yes! We watched movies and played with our toys." Nathan said to me. "We also went on a walk didn't we." Ryan said making the two kids nod their heads. I smiled.

- - - -

The kids were eating their food while being entertained by the tv. I was in the kitchen washing up some dishes. Ryan walked in with a smile. He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed a kiss on my cheek. "How's my beautiful wife doing?" He asked still hugging me from behind. "Good. I had a good day at work today. How's my loving husband?" I asked smiling as I carried on washing up. "Great. I missed you a lot today though." He whispered in my ear. I smiled knowing. "The kids are here Ryan." I said as he pulled away from me. I laughed. "Christmas is nearly here!" Maddison screamed. I jumped making Ryan laugh. "Maddison don't shout." I said. "Sorry mummy." She said hugging me. She ran out of the kitchen and did what she wanted to do from there.

By this time I was out of my work clothes and into something more comfortable.

It was that time of night. The kids bedtime. "Mummy is Santa real?" Nathan asked me. I picked him up placing him in his bed. "Yes baby. Of course he is. How will our presents get here?" I asked making him laugh. "I love you mummy." He smiled kissing my cheek. "I love you too sweet boy." I smiled before turning out his bedroom light then heading into Maddison's room.

Ryan was in there tucking her in bed. "Mummy!" She exclaimed. "Night sweetie sleep tight." Ryan said kissing the top of her head before heading out to see Nathan. "Santa's going to come here soon!" She said making me smile. "He sure is." I replied. "Night mummy." She said yawning. "Sleep tight little one." I said kissing her head. "Love you mummy." She said slowly drifting off to sleep. "Love you too sweetie." I whispered leaving her room.

Ryan was sat on the sofa watching the tv. "There you are." He smile opening his arms. I fell into his arms and we hugged. "It's been long since we've had a time to ourselves like this." He said. I agree. "Yeah it has." I said. "5 years." He said. "Yeah but the past 5 years have been the best because we bought two wonderful children into this world." I told him. "You're right there." He smiled kissing the top of my head. We watched some tv for a few hours.

The two of us headed to bed and snuggled up to one another. My back was against his chest. "We should try for another baby." Ryan whispered in my ear. I smiled to myself. "I'd thought you'd never ask." I replied. Ryan plastered my face in kisses making me giggle. "Shh the kids." He whispered. "We'll have to be quiet then." I smirked as we shared a kiss.

A/n: I'm loving this 😂 this was originally the first part but I changed it to part 2 because I thought of a good part 1!