Maxi - secrets

Requested by @MegKB47

Zoe's POV:
Maxi walked into my apartment after his day at work. We don't share an apartment but I stay at his some nights and he stays at mine sometimes. Tonight he was just coming over for the evening.

He sat down on the sofa. "Babe can you come with me to work tomorrow?" He asked. I was slightly confused. "Of course but why?" I asked. He smiled. "Well I want to introduce you to all my mates." He told me. "Ok. Fine by me." I smiled. "You don't have to come until lunchtime as I know you have things to do in the mornings." He said. I smiled.

We made some dinner which we ate together before watching a movie. It was soon time for Maxi to leave. I walked Maxi to the door. "See you tomorrow my love." He said kissing my cheek. "See you tomorrow." I smiled pecking his lips softly. We both smiled waving at one another before I shut the door locking it for the night.

Maxi's POV:
I woke up bright and early as I was on the early shift. I was on morning set up for the day. I grabbed my bag and decided to walk to work this morning instead of drive. Harrison met me there as we were on set up together. We set the beach up. More of the lifeguards turned up throughout the morning.

We all were having a laugh in the tower and talking about relationships. I'm in a happy relationship but they don't know it yet. "Maxi you need to find a girlfriend." Whippet said. I rolled my eyes. "But do I though." I asked sarcastically. He laughed.

Zoe's POV:
My phone went off. It was just a text from Maxi. He was just saying if I was on my way and I was. Maxi met me outside the tower. I walked into his arms as we hugged one another. We shared a quick kiss. "Ready?" He asked. I smiled nodding my head. We both walked into the tower hand in hand.

The two of us walked up a few steps grabbing all of their attention as they looked at us. "Everyone meet my wonderful girlfriend Zoe!" Maxi said to everyone. "Hey Zoe. So good to meet you. I'm Ryan." Ryan said with a smile. I smiled back. I met them all. They were all so nice. "How long have you two been together then?" Chris asked. "The last 2 months." Maxi told them. They smiled. "I haven't been single for the past 2 months like you thought lads. This girl here is my everything." Maxi told them making me blush.

I got to stay with in the tower for a little while. Ryan and Chris left which left Maxi and I by ourselves.

Ryan's POV:
Maxi and Zoe haven't been seen for a few hours. Me and a few of the others decided to walk around to see where they were. We checked were the office was. We check most places besides the tower.

I walked up the steps to the tower and into the tower with Chris when we saw them. The two of them had their faces inches apart kissing one another. Cute but gross. "Come one guys!" Chris exclaimed making them pull away.

Maxi's POV:
Zoe and I were having a moment in the tower together while we could. It got interrupted but Chris and Ryan. Of course it would. We pulled away blushing like mad. "Right I'm going to go. I'll see you when you get home Maxi. And for you two I'll see you around." Zoe said to Chris and Ryan. The waves her goodbye. I'm gonna get teased for the rest for my time.

Ryan and Chris sat either side of me. "Just say it." I told them. "Maxi's in love." They said making me blush instantly. I smiled to myself knowing I've found myself a lucky one. I really love her.

A/n: hope you like this and thank you for requesting!