Mouse - christmas party

Your POV:
Tonight there was a Christmas party kind of thing for all the lifeguards. It's an annual get together where we all have dinner and chat but most of all have a laugh. After a long day at work we finally made it home. "I'm going to shower quickly then get ready." I smiled walking towards the bathroom. "Ok be with you in a bit." He said heading in a separate direction. I showered then got changed into my outfit for the night while Mouse showered. This was my outfit I chose:

Mouse walked out of the bathroom in his towel

Mouse walked out of the bathroom in his towel. "Looking good baby." He smiled grabbing his outfit and heading back to the bathroom to finish getting ready. I love him. I finished getting ready. I put on a little bit of makeup not a lot. I sprayed a bit of perfume then placed it in my bag just in case.

My bag was packed and everything was ready. Now I'm just waiting for Michael himself to finished. "Michael ready to go?" I called through the house. He soon appeared looking great. "Yeah all ready." He smiled walking over to me. We pecked each other's lips the headed out the door to the car.

- - - -

The two of us arrived at the place that the dinner was being held at. We met up with Jackson and a few others before. People soon began to arrive and the party got started. Jackson took my hand leading me over to Jethro and a few others. We got chatting. I knew this was going to be a good night.

Mouse's POV:
I was with Hoppo, Ryan, Reidy and Luke as we chatted. "Mouse you must be proud of y/n. She's done great this year." Hoppo smiled. "She sure has. She's definitely shocked us all." I said as they smiled. In the corner of my eye I could see y/n laughing with some of the guys. A feeling in my stomach appeared. Yes I was jealous. "Sorry guys." I said excusing myself from the group.

Your POV:
I laughed at what Jackson was saying. He's funny. "What was the funniest part was when Jethro was late to work that time and jumped over the pole but it failed and he fell to the ground." I laughed making us all laugh once again. "Yes that was so funny even though it hurt!" Jethro smiled. What a memory!

A/n: I think it's on Whippet's Instagram 😂

In the corner of my eye I saw Mouse looking at us. Before I knew it he was walking over towards us. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder listening in. "Sorry lads I need to speak to y/n for a bit. Excuse us." He said taking my hand and leading me away from the group. "Y/n?" Mouse said in a serious tone. I instantly knew. "All we were doing was chatting and laughing." I told him. "Babe it looked more than that. You touched his arm." He told me like I didn't already know that. I sighed along with him.

I knew mouse was jealous but he never liked to admit it. "Mouse sweetie, are you jealous?" I asked looking at him. "Maybe just a little." He mumbled. "And whys that?" I asked. "It's silly." He said. "Nothings silly, just tell me." I told him as I rested my hands either side of his face. "I just wanted some attention from you that's all. I haven't seen you all night whereas all the others had and I felt like you weren't going to love me that much anymore." He said looking down at the floor. I smiled a little. "You and you only will be the person I'll love for the rest of my life. Nothings going to change that. I love you mouse." I told him making him smile a little. A tear left his eye. He chuckled wiping it. "I love you too." He smiled kissing me slowly. "Now let's get back in there and finish the night." I told him taking his hand. We walked in and got back to chatting with the others by one another's side.

A/n: hope everyone is having (or had) a good Christmas 🎄💙