Dylan - Skater boy

A/n: this is written in y/n enjoy...

Your POV:
It was a new day. A very new day actually. My family made the decision to move to Australia from England as my dad got offered a permanent job here. I'll miss my friends but I'm sure I'll make some new ones. This is my 3rd proper day here. The first two days were unpacking and all that but today I hope to go out and explore.

I woke up to the sun in my eyes. This is something I'm going to have to get used too. In England it's mostly raining and cloudy (especially where I'm from) but when the suns out you've got to make the most out of it. "Morning y/n." Mum said as I walked into the kitchen. "How did you sleep?" She asked. I smiled. "Surprisingly good actually." I yawned. She smiled. "That's great. Breakfast?" She asked. "Yes please." I replied as she gave me some food. Mum's breakfast is always the best. "Where's dad?" I asked. "At work. It was an early start for him today." She smiled. I nodded my head finishing off my food.

I got myself ready for the day then made my way towards the front of the house. "I'm going out to explore." I told her. "Ok don't be out too late." She said as I made my way out of the house.

- - - -

I spent most of the morning exploring the city. It's such a nice place. I love it here. I walked past the skate park seeing a group of guys skating. I learnt up against the railings and watched a little. They looked like they were having so much fun. The blonde haired boy would occasionally look over at me with a smile. 'He's cute' I thought to myself. I took a seat on a bench which was literally right behind me. What a view.

The boy went one way and his board went the other. I stopped his board with my foot before it went. "Thank you." He said to me. I smiled. "I'm Dylan by the way." He said. "Y/n." I replied with a smile. He smiled back. "Nice name." He said sitting next to me. "You don't have an Aussie accent." He reminded me. "Yep I know, I'm not from around here, I'm from England." I told him. "Aw sweet. You on holiday then?" Dylan asked. "Nope I've permanently moved here." I said making him nod his head. "Even better." He smiled. "It's nice here. I spent the past 2 days unpacking and today I thought I would come out and explore today." I told him. Dylan and I talked some more.

We bonded over things and actually have things in common. "Well if you ever want to hang out or have someone to show you around you can always call me." Dylan smiled. "And how am I going to do that?" I asked smiling back. "Well I'm going to give you my number silly." He said making me laugh. "Phone?" He asked. I pulled it out of my bag (which I had with me) and handed it to him. "Here...you..go!" He said as he wrote down the number. "Call me. I'll see you around." He smirked winking after. "See you around." I said walking away. I looked down at my phone seeing his number as 'Skater boy (Dylan)'. I smiled to myself. Maybe living here isn't so bad after all.

A/n: ahh he's just so adorable.