Jackson - hemsworth

Requested by @fkmesodapop

Your POV:
I've been away in America with my brother Chris. We're currently filming a move together. I'm a Hemsworth. Yeah I am actress but I'm not quite as famous as my brothers though which I don't mind at all.

Chris and I were heading back to Australia which I'm so happy and excited to do because that means I get to see my boyfriend Jackson again. We haven't seen one another in person in about 6 months because of filming but we've kept in contact via text and FaceTime of course. I miss him.

Jackson's POV:
It was just a regular day at work. I was in the tower for the morning then would go down and help out on the beach. My phone went off. It was a text from y/n.

Y/n 🌸🤍
I'll be travelling home in 3 days. I miss you a lot Jackson.

I smiled down at my phone. She's coming home very soon. "How are you and y/n?" Luke asked. "We're good. We've been apart for 6 months." I told him. Luke's facial expression said it all. "Wow that's a long time. How did you guys cope?" He exclaimed. I laughed. "We just did. We constantly texted and FaceTimed one another." I explained. "Fair enough. When is she coming home?" He asked. "In 3 days." I smiled holding my phone tight. "It'll fly by." He smiled. Luke patted my shoulder before walking back out of the tower.

Your POV:
I told a lie. A small but big lie in a way. Jackson thinks I'm coming home in 3 days but really I'm already in Australia. I just stayed at Chris' for the time. Well I was supposed to be home in 3 days but we can make it earlier.

Before I left I said goodbye to Chris, his wife Elsa and their kids (my nephews and niece). I thanked them for letting me stay. It's always good spending time with loved ones. I got in my car and traveled to bondi. It took me a good few hours to drive there. I parked my car in the car park and walked towards the tower. As I was walking I got stopped. "Oh my are you Y/n Hemsworth?" I heard someone say. I smiled nodding my head. "Yes." I said. "Can we get a photo?" They asked. We took photos before I walked towards the tower.

I knocked on the door luckily Lachie answered the door. He was literally about to shout but I 'shh' him. "It's a surprise." I whispered making him smile. We walked up to the main part of the tower. "Where's Jackson?" I asked. Luke, Deano and a few of the others which I haven't met yet were in the tower.

I turned seeing someone walk into the tower. "Oh my days!" The guy exclaimed. "I never expected Y/n Hemsworth to walk into the tower." He added. "Sorry about him. Noah's a big fan!" Luke told me as I laughed. "Good to meet you Noah." I said making him internally scream. So sweet. "Right Jackson?" Lachie said as he looked through his binoculars looking for Jackson. "He's heading up now but I would go meet him down there." He told me. "Thanks." I smiled before walking out of the tower.

Lachie's POV:
I waited for y/n to leave before I told Noah. "Her and Jackson are dating." I said making his face drop. "Sorry to break your dreams buddy." I said trying not to laughed. "It's ok." He replied smiling. Of course it wasn't but sometimes you just have to tell them the truth.

Jackson's POV:
I was making my way up to the tower for my lunch break but got stopped. I swear I just saw y/n. She's not home for another 3 days. I swear I was going crazy as she's walking towards me. My face lit up as she got closer. Y/n ran into my arms. "Jackson!" She shouted. I smiled. "Baby!" I exclaimed holding her tightly. She pulled away with tears falling down her cheeks. I wiped them with my thumbs. My hands either side of her face. I pressed my lips to her for sometime pulling away for air. I pulled her in for another hug.

Your POV:
Jackson held me in his arms. Oh how I've missed this. "I've missed you." I said hugging him a little tighter. We pulled away. "You're actually here." He said with a smile. "I sure am. Until I get another movie call but that shouldn't be for a very long time." I admit. Jackson smiled and wrapped an arm around my shoulder as we walked.

It's so good to be back. "That guy Noah made me laugh up in the tower." I said. "Oh god. He's a big fan. Honestly." Jackson told me. "I could tell." I laughed. We walked back up to the tower spending the rest of his shift up their together.

A/n: hope you like this and thank you for requesting!