Dylan - name

Your POV:
I was cleaning my room when my phone began to ring.

I answered it

I answered it.

Dylan:
*sounds like he's been crying*
Y/n can you come over?

Y/n:
Of course are you ok?

Dylan:
No not really I just need someone here. I need you.

Y/n:
Ok. I'm on my way over now.

Dylan:
Thank you.

Y/n:
I'll be with you soon Dylan.

Dylan:
Ok.

I hung up the phone. I grabbed my keys heading over to Dylan's house. I knocked on the door and his brother opened it. "Hey y/n." He said with a smile. "Dylan's up in his room." He said as I smiled. He let me in and I walked up the stairs and into Dylan's room.

I made my way up to his room opening his door. Dylan was sat there on his bed with tear stained cheeks. He looked up wiping his cheeks. I walked over to him engulfing him in my arms hugging him tight. "Let it out." I said softly as he cried. I rubbed his back. We stayed like this for a while until he pulled back. I took his hand leading him to his bed sitting down on it.

We sat in silence for a little while. "You know when you think to much and your mind wonders off in many different ways and you can't stop over thinking, well that's me right now. Slightly freaking." He said quickly. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked. He sighed. "Yeah. I need to get it off of my chest." He mumbled. I hugged him from the side.

Dylan stood up. "I've just been over thinking too much and when one thing leads to another it gets out of hand or it just doesn't make sense. I've been thinking about you and us." He said as he walked across the room. "Ok." I replied listening to what he had to say. "Every time you walk into the room all I see is you. No one else. Sometimes I don't know what to say or what to do." He said pacing the room fiddling with his hands. "Over the years I've got to know you like I know the roads home, sounds cringe I know." He laughed with tears streaming down his cheeks again. "I knew that I never let you go." He added.

This was when Dylan started to act a little differently. "This is when the thoughts went off tracks. Don't change who you are as I don't want to mess with your dreams and I don't want to get in the way of who you want to be. If this happens then I'll take the blame. The full blame." He cried. I made my way over to him. I stood in front placing my hands either side of his face. "Hey listen to me." I said softly. He wasn't looking at me but at the floor instead.

A few seconds later Dylan lifted his head looking me in the eyes. "Nothing is going to change. You will never get in the way of my dreams or what I want to do. I need you here Dylan. We can work around that when it comes around." I explained. "I know I may have to leave but I don't want too. I want to stay here. Stay here with you and carry on my dream here." I added.

I wiped some tears off of Dylan's cheeks. "I just want to be the reason why you stay." He whispered. "I promise you I'll be right here." I told him as we rested foreheads. He smiled. This was the first time he smiled since I arrived earlier. "But don't forget about me." He pointed making me smile. "I promise. I'll come round first thing." I smiled pressing my lips softly against his. He smiled into the kiss. "There's nothing I would want to change about you besides your name." Dylan said against my lips. I smiled.

I grabbed my keys and phone headed to the door. I turned seeing Dylan sat on his bed looking at me smiling.

"Y/n Davis."