Chappo - letting go

Requested by @BoNdIqUeEn

Sophie's POV:
My roommate Chris is going through a break up at the moment. Some nights I can hear him cry which breaks my heart because I want to help him but nothing will or so I thought.

A new day came and I was in the kitchen making breakfast. Chris walked in looking rough. "Morning." I smiled at him. He sighed. "Morning." He mumbled. "I made some breakfast if you want some." I said to him. He shook his head. "I'll pass thanks." Chris said. "Chris you've got to eat something." I told him. "And you've got to back off sometimes." He snapped. I help my hands up in defence and walked away. "Ok then." I said walking back into the kitchen. "Y/n I didn't mean it like that." I heard Chris say. I rolled my eyes. "Save it Chris I understand. Not all of us are in your situation at the moment." I said sighing.

A few hours passed and I walked into the living room. Chris hadn't moved since the last time I saw him. "I'm sorry." He mumbled. I sighed taking a seat next to him. "Chris it's ok. Just remember I'm not in the same situation as you." I said softly. He rubbed his face. "I know. I'm overreacting." He mumbled. The two of us shared a look. Chris began to tear up. "Please don't leave me." He sobbed. I tried not to cry myself. "I will never leave. I'll always be here." I told him as he rested his head on my shoulder.

Chappo's POV:
A break up can be rough. My phone went off. It was 2 am. I groaned picking up to see who it was.

My door opened and in walked Soph. She smiled making me smile. She walked over taking a seat next to me on my bed. "Letting go was the hardest thing I've ever had to do." I told her. "But sometimes you have to let the ones (and things) you love go." She told me. I sighed. "You're right! I can't keep bawling my eyes out over someone who doesn't love me anymore." I said to y/n as she nodded. "Exactly. You have me and Joel with you all the way. Also all your work mates." She reminded me. I thanked her. "Stay." I asked her. "Sure." She smiled. I sorted out my bed a little. "I'll sleep on the floor." She told me. I felt bad. "No sleep in the bed... with me." I said waiting for her to respond. "Ok." I heard her mumble. We got into the bed and snuggled up to one another. What we didn't know this was the start of a special relationship for us.

A/n: thank you for requesting and I hope you liked this!