Whippet - not me

A/n this is similar to my previous imagine (Whippet - deserves better) but this is almost like an alternative ending...

Your POV:
It was raining heavily and I was soaked. I just wanted to speak Ryan so I headed over to his. I knocked on the door waiting for him to answer. The door soon opened and I saw Ryan standing there. "Y/n?" He exclaimed letting me in.

Ryan's POV:
Y/n. I couldn't get her off of my mind. I was sat on the sofa staring into space but thinking deep about here. "Baby?" Leah said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh umm yeah?" I said clearing my throat then sitting up. "You alright?" She asked sitting next to me. "Yeah. Yeah I'm ok." I smiled. "Good." She said kissing me.

Does Cody really love her?

There was a knock at the door. "I'll get it." I said to Leah. I got up off of the sofa and headed to the door.

Your POV:
I walked in standing by the door. I was wet, cold and upset. "Ryan sweetie who was at the door?" A voice said. They soon entered the room staring right at me. RYAN HAS A GIRLFRIEND?! "You have a girlfriend?!" I whispered/exclaimed. He nodded his head.

She appeared from around the corner. I gave her a small smile. "Why is she here?" She asked. "She has a name and its y/n." Ryan said to her. "I'm Leah." She mumbled glaring at me. "You must be his...ex." She smirked walking up to Ryan. I smiled a little. "Yeah that's me." I said sarcastically. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "I just needed to speak to Ryan." I told her. "Right ok? How do I know that you're not-." She began. "Enough Leah. She just wants to speak to me. What's so bad about that?" Ryan questioned. It got quiet between us all.

It got awkward real quick. "I'm going to go." I said to them both. I opened the front door and walking out. This only happened to me didn't it. I began to walked down the drive way in the rain (again). "Y/n?!" I heard my name being called. I walked faster. It was Ryan of course. Ryan caught up with me. "Look y/n I thought you had moved on so I did myself. I'm sorry." He explained. "Why are you saying sorry? You're in a better relationship now and I'm happy for you." I told him. "But what if I lied and told you I wasn't happy?" He asked. I laughed. "Well that's a conversation between you and Leah." I said with a smile.

We walked further down the street. Nothing was being said between us. "She clearly hates me." I laughed making him giggle a little. "I mean I did tell her that you're my ex and all. She isn't that happiest about it." He said. I nodded my head. "I better be off. I'll see you around." I nodded before walking off. "There is one thing." Ryan said. He spun me around pressing his lips to mine.

We pulled away. I was in shock. "Ryan you have a girlfriend?!" I exclaimed. "I'm sorry y/n." He smirked before walking off. When she finds out she's going to flip! Great one Ryan?! I mean he's still a good kisser though...