Glick - missing

Your POV:
My son and I planned this beach day for weeks. He was excited and so was I. We finally got sometime to spend with one another. He's called Reggie and he's 5 years old. Those 5 years have flown by actually. Reggie's father you may ask? Yeah he's not in the picture. The two of us aka Reggie and I are doing fine.

We woke up around 7:30/8:00am that morning. The two of us had some food then got ready for the beach. Reggie helped me pack a beach bag with snacks and towels in and of course sun cream.

A/n: not sure what you call it wherever you're all from but here in the uk we say sunscreen or sun cream...

Soon the two of us headed down to the beach, around 11:00am. Reggie was so excited he was running in front of me. He wasn't far ahead so that was fine. We spent sometime in the water, got lunch then headed back to the beach for a final few hours. I looked down for not even a second then looked back up to see that Reggie wasn't there. I couldn't find Reggie. Oh no. I began to panic. I looked around but couldn't see him so I waited where I was for sometime hoping he would show up. Time went by and Reggie didn't appear.

There was a buggy a few meters away from me so I quickly grabbed my things and headed over there as quickly as I could. "Hey umm excuse me?" I said to one of the lifeguards which caught his attention.

Anthony's POV:
She looked distressed. "What's wrong?" I asked gently placing my hand on her arm. "My son. I can't seem to find him. He just walked off even though I told him to stay right in front of me." She exclaimed letting some tears slip. "What's his name? What's he wearing? Could we have a description of him." I asked. "His name is Reggie and he's 5 years old. He's wearing red shorts with a white top which has dinosaurs on. He also has blonde hair." She explained to me.

I grabbed my radio and began to tell the ones on the beach and in the tower.

*Glick to bondi central and boys in buggies... we have a missing child called Reggie, he's 5 years old with blonde hair, he's wearing red shorts and has a white top with dinosaurs on. He was last seen 15 minutes ago. I have mum here with me*

I gave her a reassuring smile. "We'll find him." I told her. I stayed with her as we looked around the beach together.

Reggie's POV: (5 years old)
I couldn't find mummy. Mummy always told me if I ever get lost to head up to the big lifeguard tower. So I made my way up there and up the steps.

The blue door was opened so I knocked on it and waited for an answer. A few of the lifeguards turned around and one came over to me. "Hey little man how may we help?" The guy asked. "I've lost my mummy." I said shyly. "What's your name?" They asked. "Reggie." I said making them smile. "Come sit up here while we find mummy." He told me directing me to a chair which I sat on.

Your POV:
My heart was racing. Hopefully Reggie hasn't gone far. "Hopefully he hasn't gone far." I mumbled to myself. I shouldn't of taken my eyes off of him. It was literally for not even a second.

*Mouse to Glick... we have Reggie up in the tower*

I sighed in relief when I heard that making him turn to me. "Thank you." I said wiping my eyes. We got into the buggy and made our way up to the tower. We made it up to the tower and the guy directed me into the tower where I was reunited with Reggie. "Mummy!" Reggie exclaimed running into my arms. "Oh Reggie. You scared mummy." I said to him. "Sorry mummy." He apologised kissing my cheek. I placed him back on the floor.

Reggie hugged my leg. "Thank you guys so much." I said to them all. The two of us made our way outside (onto the pavilion) with a few of the lifeguards following behind us.

The tall brown (blonde highlights) haired boy walked up to me. "I'm Anthony." He smiled. "I'm y/n." I replied with a smile. "Nice to meet you." He smiled. "Thank you once again. What can I do to repay you?" I asked. "It's ok. It's my job. Maybe we could meet up sometime." Anthony said blushing a little. "We can make that happen." I smiled. "Ok cool. I'll see you around." He smiled. We said our goodbyes and headed off home. The two of us did see each other again.

A/n: I was thinking of doing a part 2?