Singlets - chip butty

A/n: if you don't know what that is well let me tell you 😂😂... it's basically bread and butter with chips (fries) in the middle to make a sandwich as known as a chip butty 😂! I had to explain cause know doubt I would have people asking what it is! I'm using the word chips because I'm British and it's effort to write fries next to it all the time (:

They maybe known in Australia or wherever you're from I just never knew it. Just a reminder that this is an imagine so imagine it!!!

Your POV:
It was finally lunch. My stomach wouldn't stop grumbling. "I'm off to get some food. I'll be right back." I said to them all walking out of the tower and towards the nearest cafe. For today's lunch I fancied something different. Something that I've been craving for a few days now. Chips. Chips and bread. A warm chip butty. Your probably wondering what that is? It's chips with bread and butter in a sandwich. Lovely.

I walked back into the tower with my chips. They all gave me looks as I placed them down. "Where's the bread and butter?" I asked. "Bread and butter darling." Jethro said in his so called British accent. I laughed. "Over there." Reidy pointed for me. I smiled thanking him. I lightly buttered the bread walking over with two slices. Once again they watched me make the chip butty. "Haven't you seen anyone make a sandwich before?" I chuckled. "Yeah but not this type." Jethro exclaimed watching every move I made.

I took a bite of heaven. "Y/n what in the world is that?" Maxi asked with the others giving me a look about it took. I turned to face him with a mouthful of food. I smiled after finishing my mouthful. "What this?" I asked showing them my sandwich. Maxi nodded his head. "This is a chip butty." I told them. "A what?" Harrison asked looking at me with slight disgust. "A chip butty. It's a British thing. You wouldn't of heard of it cause you're all from Australia and New Zealand. I mean you could've but yeah." I said with a smile. Singlets walked in taking a seat next to me.

Trent knows me well. We are dating and have been for a few years now. He knows what British foods I eat and thinks it's funny as well as cute. I do like Australian food but nothings ever going to beat a good chip butty. All of them were laughing about it which I was confused on why they were laughing. What's so funny about a sandwich? "Would you like some british tea with that darling?" Harries said attempting a English accent. "Yes of course unless you don't have any but quit with the 'darlings' not all of us say that." I told them. "That's my girl!" Singlets said with a smile laughing at the end. I smiled back at him. "You're just weird." Maxi mumbled. "I think the word you're looking for is british mate." I replied with sarcasm. They all love to annoy me about my accent and what I eat. It can be funny but I love them all really.