Jesse - serious injury

Your POV:
It was a new day and something new to try out. Well I've been surfing for years but today felt different. My best friend Jesse is working today so he knew I was coming down for the day. I walked down towards the beach with my board in my arms, noticing Jesse was standing there. "Morning." He smiled. "Morning." I smiled back. "Have fun out there. Try not to hurt yourself." Jesse laughed. "I can't promise anything." I giggled then headed down to the water. I got on my board and paddled out to catch some waves. I spent a good few hours out there having fun.

I stumbled out of the water with a lot of pain on my leg. I noticed the blood falling down my leg. This was painful. Luckily there was a lifeguard near by. "Hey, I've hurt myself on my leg." I told the guy. "Ok I'm Mouse. What's your name?" He asked. "Y/n." I said in pain. He placed his hand on my shoulder in reassurance. "Let me get some assistance." He said talking into his radio.

*mouse to central... need some assistance down at south end please*

Before I knew it the two others came down. Mouse got me to lay down which I did. Two others came to my side. "I'm Jackson and this is Jesse." Jackson said. "Yeah I know him." I mumbled. Jackson looked between Jesse and I smirking. "No were just best friends." Jesse said and I nodded in agreement. Jesse and Jackson took a look. "How bad?" I asked with a chuckle. "Um well it's not that bad." Jackson said. I could tell by his facial expressions. "Just say it." I told him. "Yeah it's major. It needs checking immediately." He said. I groaned. "Only you hey." Jesse smiled. I rolled my eyes. He took his radio and spoke into it.

*Jesse to central... can we get an ambo please as we have a major wound that needs looking at immediately*

Jackson and Jesse helped me up. "Let's get you too the tower." Jesse said. They helped me into the rhino and drove up to the tower. Mouse was obviously driving so he dropped us off and headed back to where he was. The two lads helped me up the stairs and onto the medical bed. "Let's get your leg all bandaged up." Jackson smiled. They both got to the job by bandaging up my leg while we waited for the ambo to turn up. "So how do you two know one another then?" Jackson asked as he finished up bandaging my leg. "We met through friends. All of us went surfing years back and then we got talking so from there on we became best of friends." Jesse explained. "Pretty simple." I said. Jackson smiled. "And we all know how it'll end." He smirked. I rolled my eyes as Jesse smiled down at the floor. The door of the tower opened and in walked the ambo crew. Jesse explained everything to the crew before they got me on the stretcher and out to the ambo. "Thank you." I said to both of the lads before getting put into the ambo. "I'll come visit later." Jesse said. I stuck my thumb up then the doors of the ambo shut soon taking me to the hospital.

A/n: this is inspired by the 'serious injury on female surfer' on the bondi rescue YouTube channel obviously it's not exact as I made it different in my own way.