Whippet - deserves better

Your POV:
I now work with my ex. We've been split up for a good few months now. About 6 months. The thing is I have a new boyfriend who I've been dating for 2 months. "See you later babe." Cody said as I walked towards the door. We shared a quick kiss before I left for the day. I arrived at work feeling happy for once. "So how are you and Cody doing?" Chappo asked as we were sat next to one another in the tower. "Really good. It feels like we've know one another for years. He's sweet and caring. I love him." I said. "Does he love you?" Chappo asked. I nodded my head. "He said it a few weeks ago." I smiled. "Aw sweet." He smiled as we laughed. "You deserve so much better than that." I heard Ryan mumbled. I sighed rolling my eyes.

Ryan's POV:
Y/n left the tower. "Bet that hurt hearing that?" Chris said. "It sure did." I said rubbing my hands over my face. "It'll be ok." He told me. I laughed. "I hope it would. The girl you loved the most and set to marry in the future. I thought she was the one." I exclaimed. "Yeah I get that. I've been there." He told me. I sighed. "Just give her sometime then maybe she'll come around." He told me. I just wish I never let her go now.

Your POV:
The day came to an end. Today dragged a bit. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. As I did I walked into someone. I looked up seeing Chappo standing there. "Y/n I think you should speak to Ryan?" Chappo told me. I sighed. "There isn't much to talk about. We broke up and that's it." I said making him sigh. "I know but he's beating himself up about it." He admitted. Now that hurt me a little hearing that. Ryan walked into the tower. We looked at one another. "I'm going now." I said beginning to leave. "Y/n wait." Ryan said. I turned to him.

Chappo was still there. "Right? I'll leave you both." He said exiting the room. Once he left we turned to one another. "Ryan what is your problem?" I asked. "Nothing." He mumbled. "It's clearly something!" I exclaimed. "I still love you y/n. Ok there I said it." He told me. I was shocked. "You what?" I mumbled. "I still love you. I regret that we broke up and it hurts me to see someone else make you smile that isn't me doing that. If you could only know that I never let you go." He explained. "Ryan this is wrong." I told him seeing him crumble. "You deserve someone who values you." He told me. "Ryan we dated and it ended. You need to move on." I told him. He stayed silent so I left the tower and began to walk to my car. That was the end of that conversation for sure.

A/n: part 2?