Deano - left you - short

Your POV:
It was a new day. Another day at work. My boss has given me so many hours this week. I woke up groaning knowing I have a long shift today.

I walked into the cafe. "Morning y/n." My boss, Natalie said with a smile. "Morning." I smiled getting ready for my shift. The bell on the door rang. "Can I get a vanilla iced latte please?" The lady asked as she approached the counter. I tapped away on the screen. She paid and I got to making her drink. Once done I handed it to her she thanked me walking away. The cafe began to get a little busy. "Today is going to be a long day." I laughed.

- - - -

It was around lunchtime and the cafe got busy. The bell on the door rang when someone would walk in. I looked up seeing someone walk towards us. A familiar face walked into the coffee shop. It was my ex Deano. He's a lovely guy. We both are still friends but don't really speak to one another that much.

My colleague, Tom look his order. I made his drink for him. "Deano." I called making him look up. "Y/n." He smiled. "How have you been?" I asked. "Not so good. You?" He asked. "Same really." I admitted. It hasn't been the same around here. I miss him. It was silent as Deano began clearing up his mess. I decided to speak up. "Deano I miss you." I chocked out. "Maybe you shouldn't of left me like that y/n." Deano said. I knew that was coming. I nodded my head as I let him walk off. I deserved that.

Bondi Rescue Imagines - BOOK 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें