Hoppo - family

Your POV:
There was a knock at my bedroom door soon it open ring after. "Up you get sleepy head." Dad said. I yawned. "First day of work as a full time professional lifeguard." He smiled making me smile. "Let's get the show on the road." I said getting out of bed.

Hoppo's POV:
My daughter y/n had work as a lifeguard before and is a great lifeguard too. I thought I would bring her to work on bondi for a few weeks. She's been working as a trainee for a few weeks to see how she likes it and today she's a new professional lifeguard as in she got the job.

We walked into the tower together. Everyone here knew she's a fully fledged lifeguard now as I told them all yesterday after I spoke to her. "Ayyy here's the new lifeguard. What's it like now being one of us and not a trainee?" Chappo asked. "The same so far but we'll see." She smiled making us all laugh.

Your POV:
I was in the tower with Harries as I was on tower duty today. "Y/n?" Harries asked taking a seat next to me. "You and Hoppo seem close." He told me. I smiled. Singlets walked in. "Yeah I thought you knew?" I questioned. "Harries I already know it's just the others so you can say it." Singlets said. "I know your dad is Hoppo I just didn't want to say it like that, that's why I phrased it the way I did." Harries explained as I laughed. "I also didn't think Singlets knew." He added. "Now you do." Singlets laughed as we did too.

The tower soon filled with other lifeguards. It wasn't loud but loud enough as there were plenty of conversations going on.

I needed to speak to Hoppo. "I need to find my dad." I said getting up. I soon realised that there was people in this room that didn't know. "Who's your dad?" Chappo asked. I looked at singlets and he nodded. "Our boss." I smiled. "Wait he's your dad?!" Whippet exclaimed. I nodded my head. "Yeah I'm Y/n Hopkins." I told him. They didn't believe me. "Ask him for yourselves if you don't believe me." I smiled and that's what they did. Hoppo walked in 5 minutes later. "Yes how may I help?" He asked taking a seat. "Is y/n your daughter?" Jackson asked. He smiled.

The two of us shared a look. "Yes this is my daughter y/n. I never spoke about her because you guys most likely weren't interested but that's my girl. She has been a lifeguard before to the many beaches she's been too. I thought I would give her this opportunity and now here she is right in front of us." He explained. "Now that's a supportive dad." Chappo said making us all smile. "Welcome to the job Y/n Hopkins." Whippet said patting my back. This was a good day.

A/n: i have no motivation to do most things :)