Maxi - mini me's

Your POV:
It's been over a year since our lives changed. Maxi and I welcomed our first children into the world. We have twins. Our twins are 20 months old. We had a boy and a girl. Their names are Billie and Amber Maxwell. Maxi left the house. He's been so stressed recently with both jobs he does. He hasn't really spent time with his kids for a few days. It's just a brief hi/hug before they're off to bed. So today I decided to bring them down to the beach to see him.

The twins were eating their breakfast while I began to sort out the house a bit. An idea popped in my head. I let them play with their toys after they had eaten their food while I cleaned up. "Shall we go see daddy?" I asked the two of them. Their faces lit up. "Yes!" They both screamed. "Alright let's get ready then." I smiled at them directing them to the bedroom. We don't always do this but I just thought as a nice treat for them both as Maxi has been busy lately. Once Billie and Amber were all ready and so was I we headed out the door.

I walked down to the beach as it was a lovely day. We approached the tower and Billie ran into the tower. "Billie?!" I called following after him. "Oh my! I thought maxi had shrunk." Deano exclaimed as I walked into the tower. Amber was slightly shy so she was in front of me. "Exactly my thought. He's a spitting image of him isn't he?" I said rustling Billie's hair. He didn't like that. "Where's Maxi?" I asked. "He's down in the buggy with Harrison." Deano said. "Thank you." I smiled directing my twins down the tower stairs and towards the buggy.

Maxi's POV:
I've been stressed a lot and I just want to spend time with my family. Luckily I've got the next week off so I can spend all the time with my family. I've missed them. I walked into work placing my bag down. "Hey Maxi." Whippet said. I smiled. "Hey." I replied taking a seat and sitting back. "How's life with twins?" Chappo asked as he took a seat the other side of me. "It's actually not that bad. They're well behaved at the moment which is great but they do have days where they're up to mischief." I explained. "Sounds like you have your hands full." Whippet laughed. I laughed with him. We spoke for a little longer. "Maxi, ready to go down to north end?" Harrison asked. I turned around a smile. "Sure." I said getting up heading over to Harrison. "See you lot later." I smirked leaving the tower with Harrison.

Harrison and I were sat on the buggy waiting for something to happen. "DADDY!" I heard. My attention went to the side of me. I turned my head seeing Billie, Amber and Y/n walking towards me. "Hello." I smiled picking up the pair. They giggled. "Hi daddy." Amber chuckled. I placed Billie in the seat of the buggy.

*central to Maxi and Harrison... mouse and Troy need some help down south end*

"We've got to go." Harrison said. Maxi got Billie off of the buggy for me. "I'll see you later." I said quickly kissing y/n. She smiled. "Say bye to daddy." She said to Billie and Amber. "Bye!" They said before running around. "Bye." We both said before the 3 of them walked off. I smiled. Even though it was short, I needed that.

Your POV:
Maxi walked through the front door. He walked in placing his keys down. He sighed in relief. I looked up at him with a smile. "You're home." I smiled. "Home for the week." He said in relief. We shared a quick hug. "Amber? Billie?" Maxi called. Giggling came from under the table. "I wonder where my babies are?" Maxi said curiously. "Are they behind the sofa?" He asked looked behind there. "No. Hmm I wonder where they could be." He thought. "Daddy we're here!" They exclaimed getting out from under the table. Maxi smiled picking them up and spinning them around. "I've missed you both." He said kissing their cheeks.

The evening went on, the kids ate food, played for a little, had a bath and soon it was time to put the kids to bed. They share a room for now but when they're a little bigger (I would say around 2 and a half/3) they'll be in their own rooms. We do have a spare room which is currently used as a storage room but we can sort it out. Anyways, the twins got into bed. I sat on Amber's bed while Maxi sat on Billie's. It was Maxi's turn to read the book so he did. Soon the twins began to fall asleep in their beds. We left them to sleep leaving the door open a little.

The two of us headed back into the living room. "Sometime to ourselves." Maxi smiled hugging me. "I've missed you." He mumbled kissing my lips softly. I smiled. We made food for the night and got snuggled up on the sofa together. "Mummy?" I heard a quite voice say. Maxi and I looked up seeing Billie standing their with his teddy in his hands. "What's up little man?" Maxi asked opening his arms for Billie. Billie walked over sitting in Maxi's lap. "I can't sleep." He mumbled. I smiled softly. "How about you sit here with us for a little while?" I suggested. Billie nodded his head then sat between Maxi and I. We all cuddled up while watching some tv.

Time went by and Billie was soon fast asleep. Maxi picked him up and carried him to his bed. I left him to it. As I was making my way to our room Maxi walked out of the kids room. "He's completely gone." He said with a smile. "Thank you." I whispered as we both headed off to bed for the night. I used the bathroom then Maxi did after. Maxi got in bed and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest (with my back against his chest). "Thank you for visiting me today at work." He whispered in my ear. "We love visiting you." I smiled. Maxi snuggled into me as we both drifted off to sleep for the night.