Noah - first steps - short

Noah's POV:
I was in our bedroom when I heard her shout. "NOAH!" Y/n shouted. "NOAH COME QUICK!" She said. I placed my things down quickly running into the living room. Y/n and Gracie were there meters apart. "Come one Gracie. Show daddy your walking." She said to her. My heart skipped. I walked behind Y/n and placed my hands on her shoulders. Y/n got her phone out to film it all. Gracie began to take a few steps before she fell down. I clapped. "Well done baby girl." I exclaimed picking her up. I peppered kisses all over her face. "My walking superstar." I smiled.

Your POV:
My 11 month old daughter is walking. Well starting to walk. Gracie was playing with her toys on the floor while Noah and I sat on the sofa. "She's growing up so fast." I pointed. "I know. She's our big girl." Noah said. Gracie played with her toys for a while until she crawled over to us using Noah's legs to help her stand up. Noah picked Gracie up and stood her up between us on the sofa. "You two are my everything." Noah said as he hugged us both. We leaned in sharing a quick kiss but I think Gracie didn't like that. She tried using both her hands to push our faces away. We looked at her with smiles on her face. "Is someone jealous?" I asked. Gracie smiled. "I think someone is." I smiled making her giggle. We spent the rest of the evening together as a happy family.

A/n: my first bondi book is nearly at 300k 🥺 oml that's crazy! Thank you! Btw I'm not leaving yet...