Jethro - knot

Requested by @Iphillips112204

Your POV:
This morning went by fast. I got ready in my dress then got hair and makeup done. Then before I knew it I was walking down the isle to my soon to be husband.

 Then before I knew it I was walking down the isle to my soon to be husband

My nerves were everywhere when I walked down the isle. Once I reached the end where Jethro was standing a took his hand I instantly relaxed making my nerves calm slowly. I'm sure he was just a nervous. Once the wedding ceremony was over we got into the car we hired for the day and headed off the the wedding reception which was being held down the road.

The whole ceremony was incredible

Jethro's POV:
Y/n and I just tied the knot. We only invited family and close friends. It wasn't a big ceremony but it looked like a big one to some. I proposed to her about a year ago. We've been together (as in dating) for 5 years and were engaged for 1 year and now we're married. Crazy right. I love her to bits. It's our wedding reception and we've just got to the stage of the speeches. Joel (my best man) has just done his. It's now my turn to speak.

I smiled at everyone. "Y/n is my world. She's my soulmate. I wouldn't be where I am today without her. She makes my day and when I come home from a long day at work she just makes it better. I wouldn't change you for the world y/n. You're perfect the way you are. We dated for a good 5 years. I proposed to her with the help from my best mates *points to around to all the lifeguards* it was a big panic at first but then we got it under control and thankfully she said yes. I just love her. We have our own home and have had it for nearly two years. I wanted you so bad to be the mother of my children. There's no words to describe how much I do. I promise to love you for the rest of my life y/n. I love you baby." I finished explaining.

Your POV:
Jethro finished his speech which made me cry a little. He's the love of my life. He held out his hand and I took it standing up as he sat down next to me. I cleared my throat then smiled. "It's crazy how a stranger can walk into your life and change it for the best. I didn't even know myself until we met. He's everything. It's crazy from being someone I completely don't know to being my whole world. The reason why I smile. We lasted for years and I wanted to live my life with you but I didn't know a lot about love back then." I said making us all laugh. "I love you so much Jethro and can't wait to spend this next chapter with you." I said not letting my eyes leave his. He wiped his tear and mouthed 'I love you' at me after.

A/n: hope you like this and thank you for requesting!

Also there's some new lifeguards joining as they announced it on their Instagram!