Luke - quarantine - part 2

A/n: I had to write a part 2! I just love weddings aha so it had to be done (: also thank you for over 5K.

Your POV:
Quarantine was over for some. Luke and I have a date for our wedding. It's in 2 days. 2 days! We booked this date about a month before it of course so we can finally get married. Even if it means waiting a while for our honeymoon as long as we get married then we become one.

- - - -

The big day had finally come. Luke was with his mates for the night and I was with mine. "Here's the bride." My best friend and maid of honour said. "Ayyy." I smiled. "You excited?" She asked. I smiled. "Yes. 1 million times yes! I can't wait to marry him." I said hugging her.

Luke's POV:
All our close friends and family came to the wedding. "Luke!" Lachie exclaimed as I walked into the room. "How are you?" Reidy asked. "Nervous but excited to marry my love." I said to him. Lachie wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "You'll be alright. Before you know it the two of you will be married and off to your honeymoon." He said making me laugh. He was right. All of my best men walked out of the room and into the vehicle that took us to the venue. 

Your POV:
She helped me get into my dress. This is my dress:

Once that was done I went to get my hair done then my makeup

Once that was done I went to get my hair done then my makeup. This is what my hair looked like:

My makeup look was a simple look nothing too fancy

My makeup look was a simple look nothing too fancy. These are the dresses my bridesmaids were wearing (a/n: you can pick a colour).

We all got our final touches done before making our way to the wedding venue

We all got our final touches done before making our way to the wedding venue. This is the set up:

 This is the set up:

- - - -

I walked down the aisle. The marriage officiant was standing at the end of the aisle.  Luke was standing by smiling like mad. I could also see the tears in his eyes. He wiped them away. I smiled trying not to cry either. The marriage officiant said his words before handing it over to us.

One of my bridesmaids handed me the peice of paper (which was nicely decorated) which had my vows on. "I can't believe you came into my life. I love you because of you. I love you because you love your family and friends just as much as I love mine. Also I love that your family has become mine and my family has become yours. You make me unbelievably proud and I promise that I will make you proud as your wife. *starts to cry* I vow to listen to you, to cry with you and to put all my effort into strengthening our marriage. I'll love you forever and I'm so lucky you're mine." I explained handing back my paper. I looked over a Luke who was in tears nearly.

He took my hand squeezing it tight before talking. "Today I'm marrying my bestfriend. Y/n, I tell you this everyday but what better day to tell you it than today. You're my lover, my world, my inspriation. This is my promise to you. I promise to love you, be by your side loving you, pushing you and celebrating with you. *wipes his tears* I will put you first and give you my absoloute best for the rest of my days. You've made me the happiest that I've ever been. I vow to listen. I vow to be there for you through sickness and health. I will always love you my love and I'm so lucky to call you mine." Luke said wiping his tears. I wiped mine too.

The marriage officiant smiled at us both. "I now pronounce you husband and wife." He said with a smile. Luke and I smiled. "You may kiss the bride." He said to Luke. Luke place his hands either side of my face pressing his lips to mine. We shared a short sweet kiss. "Congratulations ladies and gentlemen it's my honour to introduce Mr and Mrs Faddy." The marriage officiant said as Luke and I began to walked back down the aisle as a married couple.