Chase - morning set up

Requested by @a0equores but I think you've changed your username?

Your POV:
I got put on early morning shift with Chase. The two of us have a special connection shall we say. I'm a lifeguard down at bondi. I was put straight onto the team without doing the trainee process the same with Chase. We basically went through it all together and still are. We've been lifeguards for about a year now. The two of us bonded well.

Chase met me at the bottom of my drive. "Morning love." He said. I smiled. "Morning Chase." I said walking with him. He would always call me love when he sees me in the mornings or somewhere. It's cute. "Chase and y/n can you set the beach up for the day please." Hoppo said as we walked in the tower. We placed our bags in the locker rooms and headed onto the beach. We got into the rhino and drove around placing the signs up for the day. We placed the first few in
and then did the final one which took a little longer. Chase kept smiling at me as he would place the poles in the sand. I blushed at him.

I finished up the final pole while Chase placed bits back into the rhino. Arms wrapped themselves around my waist lifting me up off of the floor. "CHASE!" I screeched knowing what he was doing. "Put me down! Don't you dare!" I screamed. He laughed. That's when I felt the cold water hit me. "Why?!" I exclaimed. "Well..." he began with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. He laughed. I splashed him with water causing him to flinch. "You're gonna get it now princess." He mumbled making me scream. He splashed me back 10x harder than I did.

We got close to one another. Chase and I leaned in and our lips nearly touching. "Hey, you two! Quit flirting and finish up!" Chappo shouted to us both. I placed my hand on his chest smiling like crazy walking out of the water. "Luckily I have a spare shirt in my locker." I laughed. Chase smiled as we got in the rhino and made our way up to the tower for the rest of our shift.

A/n: hope you like this and thank you for requesting!