Harrison - together - Pt 2

Your POV:
I was fed up. "Go away! You're not in my life anymore or your sons. You have nothing to our family." I said trying my hardest not to shout. "You just wait till I get custody of him." He said angrily. I knew he would say that. I rolled my eyes. I quickly and I mean quickly ran inside grabbing the envelope which I waited to hand to Finn for this specific moment. "Good luck on that one." I smirked as I handed him the envelope. He opened it and didn't look happy. It had all the documents of me having full custody of my child and not letting him see his real dad due to reason as I knew Luka wouldn't be safe with him.

I placed my hand on the door handle. "I'll be back." Finn said with an evil look. I rolled my eyes before walking inside and locking the door. I sighed as I watched Finn walk off of my property. I really didn't want to call the police if he didn't move. I walked back inside and played with Luka before he headed off to bed.

An hour had passed and Luka was in bed for the night. "What happened out there?" Harrison asked with slight concern on his face. "It was Finn. Luka's father. The one I told you about when he left me when I found out I was pregnant." I explained. "Yes I remember. He was in the wrong. What was he doing here anyways?" He questioned. "He wanted to see Luka." I told him. "And were you going to let him?" He asked. "No of course not. I have documents to show that he's not allowed to see him. I don't want Luka to get hurt like the way he hurt me." I sobbed. Harrison hugged me tight. "I'll protect you y/n I promise. I'll protect you and Luca together." He said kissing the side of my head. Harrison really cares about us both. He's so loving and I love that.

- - - -

Months have passed and Finn hasn't shown up. Hopefully he never returns here again. Luka was now in bed and it was just Harrison and I. The two of us were cuddled up to one another watching tv. "Thank you for today." I said. "Anytime." He replied. "Honestly I wouldn't of known what to do if you weren't there." I sighed. Harrison took my hand squeezing it slightly. I sat up looking at him straight in the eyes.

We leaned in pressing our lips softly together. The kiss lasted a few seconds before we pulled away. It went silent and a little awkward. Harrison stood up quickly. "Look at the time. I better go but I'll be round to see you both tomorrow." He said kissing my cheek before leaving. I smiled hoping that was the start of something new.

- - - -

It was the day after the kiss. My feelings for Harrison haven't changed and are so strong that they could literally burst. Luka was out with Harrison for the morning as they had somethings to do.

The front door opened and Luka walked over to me with a bunch of roses in his hands my favourite flowers. "Are these for me?" I asked him. He smiled nodding his head. "For mummy." He smiled. Harrison was standing behind him who had a smile on his face. Luka handed me a square gold envelope. "Ooo what's this?" I asked looking at Luka who shrugged his shoulders and Harrison was smirking. I smiled. There was a card which looked like Luka created himself. "Did you make this?" I asked. "Yes." He smiled. "I love it. It's beautiful." I replied hugging him and kissing the top of his head.

I opened the card reading it. It read:

Dearest Y/n,

You have made me realise what love is. You've shown me what love is. We've been friends for years now and I wanted to ask you something. I know this comes with a small risk. You may not like it or you say no. But I'm going to try anyways so this is my best I can do. Here goes!

We've been through so much together. You bought up your own son with my help which I wasn't expecting you to do because I knew nothing about kids until you asked me. You wanted me there and I wanted to be there for you. I helped you through thick and thin. Over the past 4 years I've realised how much closer we've got and how we act around one another. I definitely have realised. Your smile. Your eyes. Your energy. Just you in general. Luka is like a son to me. Obviously not mine personally but it feels like it. We've bonded well. He's a shining star that needs to be protected at all costs. You're an amazing mum to Luka. He's so lucky to have someone like you in his life.

The kiss we shared last night kept me up all night. I couldn't stop thinking of how perfect it was and how amazing you are in general. I love you y/n.

What I'm trying to say is that I like you more than a friend. I want you to be my girlfriend but I understand if you don't want too! I'll always love you y/n. Always and together!

Love Harrison xxxx

I looked up to see Harrison there with a smile on his face making me smile back. "I would love to be your girlfriend" I replied standing up. Harrison picked me up kissing me slowly. I smiled into the kiss.

A/n: loving this!