Maxi - passed out - short

Your POV:
I didn't want too. I was busy. "Are you going to eat something y/n?" Maxi asked me. "In a bit." I said looking out across the beach. Today was a busy day here at bondi. Jethro and I headed into the buggy for our shift down by the water. We were sat there for about 2 minutes when the first rescue came in.

I grabbed the board from the rack and ran into the water. I paddled out to the person. "Get on the board." I said to the teenager. I helped them on and got us back to the shore. This was the first of many rescues today. For me anyways. Another rescue came through. My eyes went a little blurry but I shook it off. I paddled out to the person that was stuck in the rip. I helped them on and we got back to shore. "Swim between the red and yellow flags next time please." I told him. He nodded his head and walked off. I got back to the buggy and sighed as I sat down. "You look exhausted y/n." Jethro told me. I smiled weakly. Rescue after rescue. Finally I was done for the day. I felt exhausted and just wanted to sleep.

We made it up to the tower. I crouched over in pain. "Y/n are you sure you're ok?" Deano asked. "Yes I'm ok. It's probably just stomach pain as I haven't eaten today." I told him. He walked over to me handing me some food. Maxi walked into the tower. "I don't feel so good." I said stumbling back and my vision went black.

Maxi's POV:
I just walked into the tower and caught y/n just in time. "She hasn't eaten all day." Deano said. "We'll move her to the medical bed." I told Deano. I put y/n in my arms properly carrying her bridal style towards the bed. Deano followed me as placed her in the recovery position until she came around.

Y/n soon came around. "You're ok y/n." I told her as I tucked some of her hair behind her ear. "I'm sorry." She said as I helped her sit up. "Don't be. Please eat a little something for me." I asked her as I had something sugary in my hands for her. Y/n took the biscuit and started to nibbled onto it. The two of us sat in silence for a little time. She rested her head against my shoulder for sometime. "You'll stay here for the remaining of your shift just in case anything else happens." I told her. "Mmm." She replied as we sat their a little longer.