Lachie - mistletoe

Your POV:
It's coming up to Christmas. I share an apartment with my best friend Lachie. We've been friends for many years. I've noticed that he's been acting a little different. Well we've been flirting with one another. It's cute. He's cute.

I woke up stretching. It was 7am. A nice early start... not. I walked into the living room area. "Morning." Lachie said. "Morning." I said with a yawn. "Sleep well?" He asked. "Yeah pretty good actually. What about you?" I asked. "Yeah I slept well thanks." He smiled. I grabbed a bowl from the cupboard and got myself some cereal for breakfast.

Lachie went to get ready for the day and so did I. "Looking nice today." He told me as I walked into the living room. I blushed a little. "Thank you." I said with a smile. "Not bad yourself either." I added. I finished grabbing my things and headed out to my car. The two of us got in the car and I drove us (firstly) to the beach. I work in an office which is in the city. "I'll see you later." I said to him as we went our own ways for the day. "Bye." He said getting out of the car.

- - - -

I walked into the house with a smile after a long day at work. "Hey y/n!" He said with a smile. "Hey Lachie." I replied placing my bag on the table. "You finished work early." I said. "I did. I had a few things to do." He smiled. We shared a hug and went to do our own things.

I was sat on the sofa on my phone. "Y/N!" Lachie shouted. "Yeah?" I replied. "Can you come here?" He asked. "Yeah why?" I asked getting up off of the sofa. "I need to show you something." He said as I walked into the room. "Lachie what have you actually done?" I asked clueless. "Umm y/n look up." Lachie said nervously. I looked up noticing mistletoe right above us both. I smiled. We both did. We both stepped closer to one another and leaned in pressing our lips together. That firework feeling people talk about when they have their first kiss, I definitely felt it.

A/n: ideas?