Whippet - santa - pt 3

Your POV:
Christmas Day finally came around. Ryan and I were cuddling up together before the kids came in. But that wasn't long after. The bedroom door flung open. "Mummy! Daddy!" Nathan screamed waking us up. "ITS CHRISTMAS!" Maddison exclaimed. "Get up. Santa's been." They said making us laugh. The 4 of us walked into the living room seeing presents there on the floor. "Before we open presents we need to get some breakfast." I told them. They smiled and chose what they wanted.

- - - -

A few hours had past and the presents had all been opened. The kids got what they asked for besides one thing. Ryan and I both looked at one another with a smile. "Ready?" He asked as I smiled in agreement. "Nathan? Maddison?" Ryan called. The two of them came into the living room.

They stood in front of us. "We have an extra present for you both." I smiled. "Ooo what is it mummy?!" Maddison exclaimed. We handed them a present each. They opened it and it was a T-shirt. "Is that it?!" Nathan exclaimed. "Read what it says on the top." Ryan said. "I'm going to be a big brother." Nathan read out soon his mouth dropping. "And what does yours say Maddison?" Ryan asked. "I'm going to be a big sister." She said and a smile came to her face.

They both got excited. "Santa got us a baby brother or sister!" Nathan exclaimed. "Where is the baby?" He asked jumping up and down on the spot. "In mummy's tummy." Ryan pointed. The twins knelt down to my stomach. "Hey baby brother or sister. We love you and can't wait to meet you." They said. I looked up at Ryan in awe. This is so cute. The two of them put their T-shirts on as Ryan and I had ours on already. Mine says 'Mummy' and Ryan's said 'Daddy'.

We took a family photo. Ryan and I posted it to Instagram with the caption: 'Soon to be a family of 5 ❤️'. This is going to complete our family.

A/n: I know this was short but it was also cute. Also if you want an extra/final part comment below. I'm happy to write another as this was going to be the final part but I'm not sure yet. Hope you enjoyed this small series.

I need to make more small series?