Lachie - bed

Your POV:
The day came to an end and the night took over. I walked home (after a very long day at work) taking off my shoes and leaving my bag near the door. I walked into the kitchen and got myself a drink. A buzzing sound came from my bag which must've been my phone. I quickly walked over reaching in and grabbing it out. Lachie💙 popped up on the screen.

You.
Lachie.

Hey babe.
Hey sweetie you ok?
Absolutely exhausted but glad I'm home now.
Aw no. I'll be home within the hour so I shouldn't be long. Get some dinner ok.
I was hoping we could eat together tonight?
Yeah sure sounds good to me.
Ok. Love you.
Love you too. See you soon.
See you soon. Bye.
Bye.

I placed my phone down and yawned. Time to make some dinner. The front door opened and then shut. "Smells good." I heard a familiar voice say making me turn my head. "Hey." I smiled as Lachie walked closer. He walked up to me wrapping his arms around me as I finished up cooking. "You've come home at the perfect time. Dinner is ready." I told him as he unwrapped his arms from me. The two of us ate dinner then had a relaxing evening.

- - - -

I was sat on the sofa on my phone while Lachie was playing a video game. My eyes began to close slowly and I yawned again. "Babe I'm going to head to bed. Don't be long." I said to him kissing his cheek. "Ok love." He said focusing back on his game. My head hit the pillow and I fell straight asleep hoping he'll come to bed soon.

My eyes opened as I turned over feeling the cold empty spot next to me. Lachie still isn't in bed? I looked at my phone to see what the time was. The clock read 2:30am. I groaned getting out of bed. I needed a drink anyways so I decided to get that and also Lachie to get to bed. Once I grabbed my drink I walked over to Lachie who was once again focus on his game. "Babe?" I called. No response. "Lachie?!" I called a little louder. He stopped his game turning to me. "Yes babe." He smiled sweetly. "It's 2:30am in the morning and you need to come to bed now." I told him. His eyes went wide. "Right. Sorry lads I'm calling it a night." He said to his mates before turning the game off.

We walked to the bedroom and Lachie got in his pyjamas. Finally Lachie got in bed. "Sorry love." He mumbled wrapping his arms around me. "It's ok. You're here now." I mumbled as we snuggled up to one another. "Night y/n." He whispered. "Night." I whispered back resting my head on his chest as we slept.