Singlets - visiting - short

Your POV:
Trent had his spinal surgery yesterday. I was there when he woke up (after the surgery) but left later on in the night. I woke up stretching in bed. It felt odd without Trent next to me. I picked up my phone and sent him a message even if he doesn't see it.

(Sent to him) Trent ❤️
Hey babe hope you're ok. If you see this I love you and I'll see you later on. You're strong and I'm proud of you. So proud.

He's my everything. Once I was ready for the day I phoned Trent before I left the house.

You.
Singlets

Hello?
Hey Trent. How are you?
Y/n good to hear from you. I've missed you. I'm just sore but apart from that I'm all good. I got your text. It was very sweet of you.
I've missed you too. I was thinking of coming to visit you today if you want. I thought you needed a little something to wake up too.
Ooo I would love that.
I'll come over in about an hour.
Sounds good to me.
I'll see you then.
I love you.
I love you too.
Bye.
Bye.

I placed my phone down and began to pack my bag for the day. Soon it was time for me to leave so I left my house and headed off to the hospital.

Trent's POV:
There was a knock at the door of my hospital room. "Come in." I said as the door soon opened. In walked y/n. She walked in with a smile. "Hey." She said as she came over to me. Y/n placed a kiss to my forehead making me smile. "How's the neck?" She asked. "Very sore but the whole procedure went well as you know. I woke up with slight discomfort this morning but it was sorted soon after." I explained. Y/n sat on the bed as she held my hand while I'll laid there. "You'll be up and working again soon my love." She said to me.

The nurse/the team walked into the room. The same small team helped me up off of the bed and got me to walk a for a little while. Y/n watched as I walked and did the small things they wanted me to do. After a good hour of physio therapy I got back to my bed. "I'm so proud babe. You're doing so well." She said. "Thank you." I told her as I got comfortable back in the bed. We share a quick kiss before we got chatting again.

The time flew by. It went in a blink of an eye. "I'll come by tomorrow and see you." She said walking over to me again. I smiled up at her. "I would love that." I said as we shared a quick peck. "I love you and I'll see you tomorrow." She said heading towards the door. "Bye. I love you." I said as she left. Y/n is the medicine I need.

A/n: I wish singlets a speedy recovery (: