Jackson - bed

Your POV:
Jackson was still fast asleep so I took this opportunity to get out of bed and head to the kitchen. I was wide awake and have been since 6am. I just couldn't sleep. My pyjamas that I wore was just one of Jackson's shirts actually. He doesnt really mind me wearing them beacuse he always tells me I look cute in them. I took my phone with me while I was in the kitchen. There were dishes from the night before that needed cleaning so I took this opportunity to clean them and also get some laundry done too.

Jackson's POV:
I turned to my side hoping y/n was there like she normally is but she wasn't. The bed was felt empty without her here. It felt odd. There was nothing to do since there were certain restrictions here. The two of us planned to stay at home and just have a chill day. I stretched then got out of bed and walked through to the kitchen. Y/n was standing there cleaning up. She looked cute in my top. "You look cute." I told her as I walked up to her. She smiled. Y/n put the things she had in her hands down before turning to me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and she had hers loosely around my neck. "What's the plan for today?" I asked. "Well there isn't much to do besides cleaning. No one likes cleaning so maybe a chill day or something along the lines of that." She suggested shrugging her shoulders. "Sounds good to me." I smiled helping her pack up some of the dishes. "I'll be back in bed if you need me." I said smiling as I left. "I'll be up soon." She said. I got back in bed waiting for y/n to return. I was only expecting her to be about 10 minutes at the most but it felt longer and probably was.

Your POV:
Jackson was probably be wondering where I got to so I made my way back to our room seeing him sat up in bed on his phone. We smiled at one another. Jackson placed his phone down and opened his arms for me. I placed mine down on the bedside table and of course I fell into his arms laying on him, my head against his chest. "Morning princess." He said making me relax. "Morning Jackson." I replied with a smile. I moved around on him then wrapped my legs around his waist and sat on his lap facing him. Jackson wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close resting his head in the crook of my neck. I rested my head on his head holding him close.

We stayed like that. My eyes began to close slowly. "I could fall asleep right now." I mumbled. "Same here baby." He said fiddling with the bottom of the shirt I was wearing. My eyes were closed as I laid against Jackson. "Go sleep baby. I'll be right here when you wake up." He told me making me smile. "Ok." I mumbled quietly feeling his lips press against my head before falling into a deep sleep.