Jake N - mornings - short

A/n: short but cute (:

Your POV:
I woke up to the sound of slight snores making me turn around in bed to face him. "Morning." I heard his deep morning voice say. Oh my. "Morning." I said back. Jake opened his eyes. He has really nice eyes. "How are you this fine morning?" Jake asked in a sarcastic tone. I giggled a little. "Great. How's you?" I asked as he propped himself up with one of his elbows. "Good." He smiled. We stared into one another's eyes. It went quiet until our stomachs grumbled.

I stretched getting out of bed. "I'm going to make some breakfast. Would you like some?" I asked making my way to the bedroom door. "Yes please." He smiled as I walked out. I made my way into the kitchen and began making us some breakfast.

Jake walked into the living room. He took a seat at the table across from where I was sitting. "Smells and looks good." He smiled at me. I placed the food down and sat down myself. Jake was on his phone answering some messages or something. "So what's your plans for today?" I asked as Jake placed his phone down. "Umm well I have work later on but I'm free for the morning." He told me as I smiled a little. "What about you?" He asked taking a bite of his food. "I was just going to clean around the house then probably go on a walk." I said to him. "Sounds like a good plan to me." He smiled getting up and taking our plates into the kitchen.

Time soon passed and Jake was ready for work. Jake headed to the door. "I'll see you later babe." He said quickly coming over to me kissing me softly. "See you later." I smiled waving him off for the day.