Harrison - tan it

Your POV:
Harrison was spending time Ryan's. Ryan invited me over for the day so I gladly took up the offer. My alarm went off because if I didn't have it I would've slept for hours. I turned it off sitting up and checking my phone. Harrison and I have been best friends for years but have recently got together. It's been the best decision. I took a shower before placing my swimming gear on. I put some shorts on with one of Harrison's T-shirt's over the top. The kitchen needed a little bit of a clean so I headed there. I dialled Harrison's number as he wanted me to phone him before I left my house. It was on speaker while I finished up cleaning some bits around the house.

You.
Harrison.

Hey sweetie!
Hey!
How have you been?
Good can't wait to see you in a bit.
Same here.
I'm about to leave now so I'll see you in a bit.
Ok baby. I love you.
I love you too! Bye.
Bye.

My bag was already packed as I packed it the night before. Before leaving I ate some food then I got in my car and drove over to Ryan's house. It was a nice day and definitely a day in the pool. I arrived at Ryan's house for the day knocking on the door waiting for an answer.

The door opened with a smiling Ryan standing there. "Good to see you y/n." Ryan said letting me in. We walked through to the back where the swimming pool was and also where Harrison was laying. Harrison stood up with a smile. We walked towards one another hugging. I could stay in his arms for hours. "Missed you." He mumbled. "Missed you too." I smiled. We leaned in sharing a quick kiss. Harrison guided me to a chair. "How have you both been?" I asked as Ryan walked out with some drinks. I thanked him. "Good. Work has been busy but all good." Harrison said with Ryan agreeing. "How have you been?" Ryan asked. "Alright. Been busy with work and other bits but good." I told them.

We spent ages outside tanning and talking with one another. I walked back into the house to get another drink. Harrison was laying on the sunbed as I walked out the house. "So you're tanning it because you can't tone it?" I asked making Ryan spit out his water in laughter. I couldn't help but laugh myself. "You-." Harrison began before pushing me into the pool. I screamed. I came back up giving Harrison a look. He just smirked. "I didn't mean it in the bad way bubs." I said with a pout. "I knew you didn't." He said. Harrison helped me out of the water then pulled me in for a hug. "Aw you two." Ryan said. We smiled at him.

A/n: If you can't tone it tan it - Harrison