Jethro - pack a bag

Requested by @Harryhasgreatstyles

Your POV:
The doorbell went off making me get up to open the door. Jethro was standing there. "Pack a bag! We're going camping tonight." He said without saying hello. I laughed a little letting him in. This was our first camping trip together. We're not dating we're just good fiends but people speculate that we are. The two of us have been best friends for years but haven't been camping together. I've always had a soft spot for him.

I walked to my room and began to pack a bag for the camping trip. "You'll only need clothes and any other bits but you don't need a sleeping bag or any of that kind of stuff." He told me. "Okie dokie." I smiled. "I have all that in the back of my car." He smiled. "I could tell." I said making him laugh.

Once I finished packing my bag Jethro took my hand leading me to his car. I obviously locked my house and all that. "Just us or is Joel hiding somewhere?" I asked getting in his car. "Nope just us." He smiled. "Fine with me." I chuckled. "Well Joel's busy and I had this idea of camping which I didn't want to do on my own so I thought of you and how this is our first camping trip together." He explained. I smiled. "It's going to be fun." I said. "It sure is as I'm gonna be there." He laughed. I rolled my eyes. Boys.

Jethro drove us to the campsite area that we were going to camp on for the night. The two of us got out and walked to the back of the vehicle. "We can camp out in the car or a tent?" Jethro suggested. "A tent because then that's the actual camping experience." I smiled. He nodded his head. Jethro pulled out the bag which I assume has the tent in and be took it over to a free space.

This is going to be interesting to put up. "Let's follow the instructions." I said grabbing the piece of paper. "We don't need that rubbish. I know what I'm doing?!" He exclaimed making me laugh. I mean he does have a point. The two of us got to setting the tent up. "And boom we're done!" He shouted a little. We laughed.

Time passed quickly. "Let's go on a small hike." He suggested directing me to the small path. The two of us walked on it for a good few minutes. Nothing was being said between us until Jethro spoke up. "How's things?" He asked. "Yeah alright. What about you?" I asked. "Same if I'm honest." He laughed. "We need so spend more time like this together." I suggested prodding his arm. "We do. I miss us." He admitted. My heart sank a little. "If I wasn't so busy I would be with you all day every day, well most days anyways." I explained. Jethro laughed. "Don't blame this all on you... we were both busy but now we can hang out more and be us again." He said pulling me in for a hug. I hugged him back. He gives the best hugs.

The sun began to set and the two of us took a minute to take in the view. "It's beautiful isn't it?" I said taking in the view. "I love it up here. You should come camping more often." He said. "I think I will." I replied. Jethro wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we began to walk back down the path towards our tent/the fire place.

Jethro set up a small fire for us both to sit around. We sat around the fire smiling and roasting marshmallows (if you do that then if not you can just sit around the fire). "Thank you for this." I said looking into the flames. "Aw that's ok." He smiled. We sat in silence for some of the night and chatted as well.

The night soon approached and it was getting late. "Let's head to bed." Jethro suggested. I nodded my head. He put out the fire as I headed into the tent. I got into my sleeping bag which was next to Jethro's. He got in his after me and then placed a blanked over us both. We turned to face one another. "I had fun today." I smiled. "Well I'm glad you did." He returned the smile. I moved a bit snuggling into him. "Goodnight y/n." He said. "Night Jeff." I mumbled drifting off to sleep. This was the first of many camping trips.

A/n: thank you for requesting and I hope you like this!