Jake Bracken - guys like you

Jake's POV:
This lifeguard, Y/n really stands out for me. I really do see why most of the guys like her. She really is special. We speak briefly now and again but I want to change that.

It's a new day in the tower and I'm there with Maxi. "Y/n and I go way back." Maxi told me. "Right?" I replied. The door of the tower opened and in walked the girl. "Y/n!" Maxi exclaimed as she walked into the room. "Yes Maxi?" She asked. "You free-." He began. "Not going to happen Maxi." She butted in. I smiled. You go girl!? Y/n left and I laughed. "That didn't go to plan." Maxi said sitting down. "Next time hey." I patted his shoulder. "What? With y/n?" He asked. I nodded my head. "What about her?" I asked. "She plays hard to get." Maxi smirked. "Yeah I can tell?" I said. "Don't believe me try for yourself." He smirked. "Oh I will just you wait." I smiled to myself.

Your POV:
Jake Bracken. He's a new lifeguard. Also cute but I would never admit that. I do have a soft spot for him though. Opps. I mean I would love to have that bond with Jake or some guy but I just can't trust them anymore after my previous relationship. Jake and I were in the tower together. It was mean to be Maxi and I but in a way I'm glad it's Jake. Maxi just keeps hitting on me. Anyways... we were just on look out really.

*bondi central to one of the buggies... theres a two people stuck in a rip just right from the tower*

I said into my radio. "Can I take you out sometime?" Jake asked me out of the blue. I turned to face him in shock. "Haha you wish." I laughed which shut him up. He rolled his eyes. "Why can't you let me take you out for the night?" He asked. "I don't date guys like you." I openly said which he didn't like at all. "What makes me different to the others that you've dated?" He asked. If I'm honest I'm scared my heard would get broken. "You'll date me for a few months then break my heart." I said to him. "Never. Why do you think that?" He exclaimed. I sighed. "Look Jake you're a lovely guy and all but I know what guys like you do." I explained packing my bag. "Let me prove it to you?" He suggested. I gave him a confused look. "I'll take you out for dinner then we'll see where things lead from there." He smirked. I rolled my eyes as I walked towards the door.

Jake stopped me in my tracks. I looked up at him. "Fine on one condition." I said. He held his hands up. "You keep this between us and if I hear one word from the others then it's ok." I said. "Fine by me. I'll text you." He said with a wink. Oh my days. I walked home for the evening. Jake Bracken is taking me on a date.

A/n: part 2?