Max A - you awake

Your POV:
The sound of my phone going off woke me up. I groaned seeing who it was. Max. My boyfriend. We don't live together. I wonder what he wants at this time of the morning.

You.
Max.

Hey you awake?
I am now. What's up?
I can't sleep. I was wondering if you would want to go on a walk.

I looked over at the clock, 2:30am. I sighed internally.

Are you sure?
Well I'm kinda already outside of your house.
Oh Max. Fine.
Yay see you in a bit.
Be out in a minute.

We hung up the phone. My head hit the pillow then I rolled out of bed. Why Max? Just why? I grabbed my coat not knowing if it was going to be warm or cold. I grabbed my phone and keys making my way outside. It was dark out. I locked my door then walked out a little further seeing Max standing there with a smile. He opened his arms hugging me. We shared a small kiss. "I was sleeping well." I mumbled making him chuckle a little. "Opps sorry." He replied. We walked hand in hand away from my house.

We walked for ages. Well it felt like that anyways. "The stars are looking nice." He said looking up into the sky. I did the same. "It's beautiful." I said taking it all in. Max placed his lips on mine as we kissed. "I've always wanted to kiss you under the stars." He told me making me blush a little even though he wouldn't be able to see it. I snuggled into his arm as we carried on walking.

The two of us headed back to mine. "I was hoping to stay at yours for the rest of the night?" He asked with a slight smile. I gave in. "Fine." I mumbled taking his hand and pulling him inside. We both headed back to my room and got under the covers snuggling up to one another. "Now let's get some sleep." I said to him. "Night love." Maxi mumbled drifting off to sleep and me doing the same. What a night?!