Jackson - injury

Your POV:
There was a knock on the tower door. I walked over to see what it was. "Hey my friend has hurt his ankle and we're wondering if we could get some help with it." The guy asked. He showed me where they were situated. "Sure. I'll be down in a bit." I said to the man as he walked out. I grabbed the first aid kit. "Be careful over there." Jackson said. "If I need any help I'll ask for something." I told him making him give me a side hug. I nodded my head and walked out of the tower.

I walked over with the medical bag in hand. There was a group of guys, I would say around my age maybe a little older or even younger sat there around this one boy. The moved when I turned up. I crouched down and began to look at his ankle which must've been the reason why he needed help because it didn't look good at all. "Hi I'm y/n. What's happened to you?" I asked looking at his ankle.

All of them smirked. "I fell and twisted it I think when running up the sand." He said. I nodded my head. There was also a mast gash too so I had to clean it. I smiled. "So what's a pretty girl like you doing here?" The guy asked. "I work here." I told him. "I never introduced myself. I'm Sam and this is, Zack, Joe, Will and Jamie." He said. I nodded my head. I was working and didn't want to get involved in that. "Do you have a boyfriend?" Sam asked. "Yes." I said as I began to dress the cut. I had a feeling this would get ugly so I called for some extra back up just in case.

*y/n to bondi central... can someone bring down some extra dressings and some tape please*

I placed my radio back were it was before. I didn't need extra dressings and tape I just needed Jackson here but at least the first aid kit won't run out of any next time.

*copy... Jackson's on his way down now*

Jackson soon turned up. I gave him a look and he knew.

Sam stood up. "Sam don't do it." Joe said. Joe was the one who came to the tower. He was very polite and I could tell he wasn't comfortable with what Sam and a few of the others were trying to do. "Don't worry. She'll like it." Sam told him. Sam turned to me and wrapped his arms around me. I tried to pull them off of me but he had a strong grip. "Mate don't do that." Jackson said. Sam clearly didn't care. I sighed and carried on with my job. "Let me take you out for a drink." He asked. "Sorry I'm working right now and don't think I'll have time to." I said to him.

I packed the extra dressings and tape away. "Y/n?" Sam said. I looked up at him. "Come on don't be afraid. Your boyfriend won't need to know. I know you want too." He said creeping me out. Little did he know my boyfriend was standing right by me. Sam was getting closer again. I mentally groaned. "Do you want me to get to police involved?" Jackson said as he stood in between us. Thank god he was there.

All of his mates didn't like the situation Sam was in. Their faces just showed it. "What are you going to do about it?" Sam questioned to Jackson. "Nothing." He said. "Ooo you scared." Sam pouted. I rolled my eyes. "No Sam. We've asked you kindly to move off of this beach and clearly your friends are finding you embarrassing at this moment in time." I admitted. Jackson's fists were clenched. He knew not to get angry with the public as he'll get in trouble with Hoppo.

I picked up the first aid box. "We're off now. You're wasting our time." I said grabbing Jackson's hand. "Your boyfriend?!" Sam laughed. "Yeah I've been here the whole time Sam, so I would move off of this beach before we get the police to do it and take you down to the station." Jackson said to him. Sam and his mates grabbed their things leaving the beach.

The two of us walked back up to the tower. "Thank you." I said as Jackson put an arm around me. "I'm here to protect you." He said making me feel safe. "You're cute when you're angry you know that." I giggled making him laugh. We shared a quick kiss before we arrived back in the tower and finished our shift for the day.

A/n: how has this book only got about 70 parts left?! Ahhh book 3 then? Little secret here... I'm already working on it (: