Noah - nothing but trouble

Your POV:
The sun was shining as I made my way down to work. I started at 9am today. It was 8:50am right now. I was walking across the pavilion. The tower was just in sight. It wasn't busy yet but I knew it was going to get busier. My voice was called. "Hey y/n?!" I heard my name being shouted. I knew that voice. I just carried on walking. "Hello?" He said again. I tried to ignore him. I felt hands pull me back making me yelp.

I turned around nearly falling to the floor. I managed to get my balance before I fell but my bag ended up on the floor. I sighed bending down to pick it up and everything that fell out of it. "Leave me alone." I told him. "I want you back." He pleaded. I rolled my eyes. "You wish!" I snapped. "Please y/n!" He pleaded. "No I'm never letting you back in my life again. Especially not after you cheated on me!" I snapped. "I'm sorry." He said. "Sorry isn't going to cut it Tom. Leave me alone." I asked him. He walked closer to me. I walked back. People were staring when they pasted. "You're nothing but trouble Tom." I said making him huff. Honestly I didn't have time for him.

I had a feeling this would end ugly. "She said leave her alone." I heard someone say. I turned seeing Noah there. I sighed in relief. "And what are you going to do about it?" Tom asked. "She said leave her alone." Noah said in more of a serious tone. "Oh has your boyfriend come to stand up for you?" Tom said in a silly voice. I rolled my eyes. "You're so annoying." I mumbled. "What was that?" Tom asked getting closer to me. In the corner of my eye I could see Noah clenching his fists. "Hey you!" Noah said. Before I knew it, Noah raised his fist which collided with Tom's face. "Now leave her alone you freak!" Noah said walking me away. "Are you ok? He didn't hurt you did he? If he did I'm going..." Noah rambled on. "Noah I'm fine he didn't hurt me I promise. Let's get you some ice for that." I said holding his hand. The two of us walked away and towards the tower.

We both were sat in the tower. I walked towards him placing the ice on his hand. "Thank you for that." I said softly as I held the ice against his hand. "I saw you in 'trouble' and had to help. That's what best friends are for right?" He explained. I nodded my head. The two of us smiled while looking in one another's eyes. We were sat super close to one another. We leaned in. "Woah! What happened there?" Chappo asked as he walked in. We quickly pulled away. I stood up. "Noah punched a guy." I said. "Good job mate." Chappo laughed. "Not just any guy. It was y/n's ex." He mumbled. "Sounds like he won't be coming back." Chappo said walking back out of the tower. Noah smiled up at me. He really is my hero.