Deano - double rescue

Your POV:
Today was one of those days where it got busy one time and then was quiet the next. Jules and I were sat in the tower having a chat together. "I think Deano likes you, you know." Jules said nudging my arm a little. "You think?" I asked. She smiled. "You should see the way he looks at you and the way his face lights up when he hears you're name or even when he sees you. It's cute." She explained. "Aw that is cute." I replied smiling to myself.

After the cross over was done I ended up with Deano. We're good friends but I must admit I do get butterflies (in the good way) when I see him or am with him. There was someone stuck in the rip. I paddled out as quick as I could to get to the before. "Get on the board." I said helping them on. We got to shore but we're still in the water slightly as our feet could touch the floor. I turned around looking behind me seeing someone's hand shoot up.

I got back onto the board and headed out once again. This time I was getting there quickly to them. I got there just there just before they went under. We got back to shore. "You ok?" I asked the teenager. She nodded her head. "If you feel unwell go see your doctor immediately." I told her as she smiled a little. "Thank you." She said beginning to walk off. "Just remember to swim between the red and yellow flags." I told her as she walked off.

What a rescue?! I walked back over to the think placing the board back in the rack. "Wow great rescue out there y/n!" Deano exclaimed giving me a hug. "Thanks." I replied with a big smile. We headed back up to the tower. Deano began talking to the others while I got congratulated on that rescue I just done.

The day soon came to an end and I said bye to my team. "Hey y/n wait up?" Deano said as I turned around seeing him run towards me. "Hey." I replied as we began to walk again. "I was thinking maybe if you want to grab coffee sometime." He suggested. I smiled. "Of course that would be great." I smiled. "How about tomorrow at noon." He asked. I nodded my head. "Sure thing." I said making him smile. "Good I'll see you then." Deano said before heading back in the direction he came in. We said our goodbyes and headed home for the night.

A/n: I'm getting through it slowly :)