Quinn - jelly

Your POV:
Something just felt off with me today. I had that uneasy feeling in my stomach for some reason. I was on tower duty for the morning which was great because I was sitting down. The day passed and I ended up being with Quinn. My good friend.

Quinn and I were down north end but were finishing up there for the day. A wave of something hit me and I did not feel good at all. "Quinn I'm not feeling so good." I told him as my legs began to feel like jelly. I stumbled nearly falling but Quinn caught me in time. "You alright there?" He asked as he helped me walk. "No I don't think so." I told him slightly confused. "Right let's get you up to the tower." He said as we made our way up there bare in mind I was struggling to walk.

Quinn's POV:
Y/n wasn't well. I could tell by the colour in her face. She went all pale. This all happened after lunch. I was going to tell her to go home but she insisted on carrying on for the day. We were walking up to the tower and I was helping her. We were a few meters away just when she collapsed on me. I managed to place her on the sand gently.

*quinn to central... I need some assistance down here for y/n. We're a few meters away from the tower. She's passed out on the way up to the tower and she's having a fit*

*Deano and a few others are on their way down*

Y/n stopped fitting. I placed her in the recovery position. Deano came down with Jethro and Maxi. "Aw y/n!" Maxi said making us all smile. "You're ok y/n." I told her. She groaned. Deano crouched down. "Y/n? I'm going to be doing some checks ok?" He said to her. "Yep." I replied and just laid back until he was done. I held her hand.

Deano finished up the checks he did on y/n. He asked me for some advice too as I'm a paramedic as well. We both were happy with the outcome. "Do you want us to carry you?" Jethro asked. She laughed. "You wish." She joked as maxi laughed. "I can walk but thank you." She said. "I'll be behind you just incase you fall back and Maxi will be in front." I explained to her.

The three of us helped y/n onto the medical bed where she laid. "Sorry guys." She said rubbing her head. "You can stay up in the tower with us for a while until the ambo arrives." I told her. She sighed. "I don't need an ambo guys! I'm ok honestly." She told us. "We know y/n but just to be on the safe side." Maxi said and she finally gave in.