Maxi - heart

Your POV:
I have a crush on my best friend. He probably likes someone else but I have to shoot my shot before it's too late. That's what I've heard anyways. It was a nice sunny day and Maxi wanted to meet for lunch. So we did. I met him outside the tower on his lunch break. It was my day off.

We had lunch then decided to take a walk for the remainder of his break. Maxi and I walked across the pavilion and stopped by the railings (north side of bondi). We looked out across the beach.

There wasn't much to talk about as we spoke a lot over lunch. "How's the love life going?" He asked. I sighed. "Well not far if I'm honest. I mean I would like to have a boyfriend and all but who would chose me though." I explained. "Hey you're a great person. Don't try to be someone you're not ok. Be you and only you." He told me making me smile.

We looked out to sea. "But just remember the guy who wins your heart will be so lucky." Maxi said. "What if I want that guy to be you?" I admitted making him turn and smile at me. "You- you like me?" He stuttered. "Yep. I do but I totally understand if you don't like me back in that way." I said looking at him.

Maxi took my hand. "There was always something about you that made me realise you were the one y/n." He smiled making me blush a little. Maxi placed his lips on mine kissing me softly. We pulled away smiling like mad. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked with a smile. "Yes." I replied as we shared another small kiss before walking back to the tower at the end of his break.

- - - -

Months later we walked into the tower together. "Guys meet my girlfriend y/n?!" He proudly said. "I knew it. You owe me $5." Chappo exclaimed to Jackson. (A/n: Australian dollar ofc). "We knew you two would end up together." Jackson said handing Chappo the money. "Well I got told by Mouse after him and a few of the others saw you two kiss that time. I don't know why they didn't bring it up before." He said thinking about it.

I placed my bag down and took a seat. "I'll see you lot later." Maxi said heading over to me. Maxi placed a kiss on my lips. "And I'll see you later." He smiled walking out of the tower. "I hope you two don't constantly do that now." Chappo said. "Who knows?" I smirked and began looking through the binoculars.