Harries - granddad

Your POV:
3 days of being out of the hospital and I finally am free. Today I'm letting my dad meet my new born for the first time. He's excited and has been since I told him I was pregnant. Her father you might ask? Well we broke up right before I found out I was pregnant. Shocking. He spoke to me a few times throughout my pregnancy but nothing much was done. Oh well my beautiful daughter is here that's all that matter right now.

I walked into the tower carrying my 3 day old daughter, Harlow. She's completed me. "Harries? Look who's here?!" Reidy said tapping his shoulder. Dad turned around to face me with the biggest smile on his face.

Harries POV:
Reidy tapped me on the shoulder as I turned around. Y/n was standing there with my granddaughter in her car seat. I was smiling so much. "Dad meet Harlow." Y/n said. "Harlow." I whispered immediately in love with her name. "She's beautiful." I said taking Harlow out of her seat.

Everyone in the tower got to hold Harlow before I got to have her back in my arms. "She's one of a kind." I mumbled. "She sure is." Y/n said. Max Ayshford walked into the tower then walked back out. I knew y/n and Max had something going on but I definitely don't think that's his daughter. Odd.

Your POV:
Dad and I spent the afternoon with one another. He bonded well with Harlow. He drove me home kindly saving me walking back home again. It was a nice walk in the morning.

We arrived at my apartment. It's time to tell him the truth. "Dad I haven't been honest with you." I told him placing the bag down while he carried Harlow in (who was in her car seat). Harries turned around to face me. "What do you mean?" He asked as walked into my apartment. I sighed. "The father of my child?" I said making him realise what I was on about it. "Who's the father y/n?" He asked seriously. "Max." I said. "Max who? Do I know him?" Dad asked. I nodded my head. "You sure do dad." I laughed sarcastically. "Being serious now, who is it?" He asked. "Max Ayshford." I told him.

Harries face dropped. "That little-." He began. "Dad!" I exclaimed. "Right. Sorry. When I next see him, he's getting the stick?!" He told me. I sighed. "Don't be too harsh on him." I sighed. "Does he know?" Dad asked. "Yes but he never seem bothered so I didn't even try." I explained. Dad hugged me. "We'll sort this out tomorrow." He said kissing the top of my head. We said our goodbyes for the evening and parted ways. I hope nothing bad happens tomorrow.