Jake Bracken - ring

A/n: a new lifeguard 😊

Your POV:
Jake has been acting up recently. He's been quiet and distant. Jake was in the kitchen when I came in to ask him something. "Babe before you leave can I ask you something?" I asked. He looked up at me with a smile. "Sure what's up?" He replied. "I was just wondering why you have been quiet and a little distant recently. I understand if you don't want to tell me but I've started to notice and i-." Jakes lips were soon on mine. "Don't worry baby you'll find out soon." He said with a wink.

He left the kitchen to do what he had to do before leaving. "Babe meet me down at the beach at sunset." Jake asked. I smiled. "Ok sure." I replied kissing his cheek. "See you then." He smiled before leaving. He's such a great boyfriend.

- - - -

It was the evening so the sun was slowly setting. The sunset was absolutely beautiful as I drove down to bondi. I got out of the car and had some photos taken by our good photographer friend, Paul. (A/n: that was the first name that popped into my head). I was curious why he was taking photos of me. Anyways I walked down onto the beach with Paul and a few others capturing this moment. I had no idea what was coming next.

In the distance I could see a small group of people. Jake being one of them. As I got closer he looked more and more nervous. That's when it clicked. 'Is he proposing?' Oh my days. The whole thing was on video and there was a load of photos being taken too. I smiled as we got to Jake.

He took my hand as we walked across the beach looking out into the sea. "Y/n, baby. You are the definition of perfect. You have made me see what love actually is. I love you. The years we've been together are what have made me the happiest. You make me happy and I love that. I want you and I to be forever." He told me as we walked. We stopped. I hugged him. Clicks came from the camera. "Ok y/n if you stare out into the distance I'll have Jake stand behind you." Paul said. I looked out into the distance while Jake stood behind me. I smiled. These photos are going to be amazing. I heard some clicks come from the camera. "Ok y/n I need you to turn around now." Paul said so as I turned there were more photos being taken.

I turned around seeing Jake down on one knee. My mouth fell open. "Will you marry me?" He asked trying not to cry. I smiled nodding my head. "Yes!" I exclaimed. Jake got up placing the ring on my finger. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I had my loosely around his neck picking me up. "I love you." I smiled down at him. "I love you too." He replied kissing me slowly. "I think we should start planning our wedding." I smiled making him laugh.